Forums

Help › Forums

One & Done 2021 Week 19 - AT&T Byron Nelson

Sat, May 15 2021 8:09 PM (32 replies)
  • WGTJudgeSmails
    259 Posts
    Wed, May 12 2021 8:02 AM

Hello friends!

I haven't gone through the Google Sheets yet and haven't made any last second updates since filling out what players have selected. If you made a later pick or switched your player because of a WD, none of those edits have been made at this time as we have had other issues pop up this week needing complete attention. I also don't know how many people were not able to adjust their Webb Simpson pick after he did WD, but this is unfortunately one of the tough parts of the One & Done contest or any fantasy golf game. For players that weren't able to adjust their picks, they will not lose Webb Simpson as a potential player to use down the road since he didn't hit a shot in the tournament (if they would want to of course, I know some might be pissed with him at this time).

One last note, RMS1364 is the only player I'm showing with Rory so unless there is a need for a random draw because someone else did select him, he will this weeks sleeve of balls. I will make sure to get everything updated this afternoon so you have an idea where everyone is heading into the summer. Alright, good luck everyone, we got another sleeve of balls this week, and here is everything you need to make your pick to win that sleeve:

One & Done Sheet

Player's Used Sheet

AT&T Byron Nelson Field

-WGTJudgeSmails

• kavvz
    2,195 Posts
    Wed, May 12 2021 8:08 AM

Team EBK selects Bryson DeChambeau this week pls Judge.  thx!

• mingos01
    3,376 Posts
    Wed, May 12 2021 8:40 AM

Hello Judge!

I hope I don't make the mistake last week that I chose Simpson and he didn't play because of a neck injury, I didn't have time to change him, I was sleeping ... lol

This week my pick is....MATTHEW FITZPATRICK....Tean MINGOS

Thanks for this fun game (and for the prizes too)...lol

Luis

• stevedavies500
    1,866 Posts
    Wed, May 12 2021 8:48 AM

Matt Kuchar is my pick for this week.

Thanks Judge

Steve

• IamNicklaus
    494 Posts
    Wed, May 12 2021 9:17 AM

Scottie Scheffler  please

• phipster
    4,433 Posts
    Wed, May 12 2021 9:21 AM

Marc Leishman for me please at the Byron Nelson...

• protonc
    644 Posts
    Wed, May 12 2021 9:24 AM

Jon Rahm

• Gepetto1958
    4,221 Posts
    Wed, May 12 2021 9:30 AM

FAP Team choice: DECHAMBEAU, BRYSON

• DJW2307
    13,389 Posts
    Wed, May 12 2021 10:04 AM

I’ll go with Daniel Berger please Judge

David

• DirtyDuffer
    876 Posts
    Wed, May 12 2021 10:16 AM

I’m on Scotty Scheffler’s bag this week. 

RSS