Help › Forums

3 Mulligen in Ranked Game per one dollar

rated by 0 users
Fri, May 21 2021 5:24 PM (10 replies)
  • PAGES
  • Flatearth777
    267 Posts
    Sat, May 8 2021 3:02 PM

3 Mulligen in Ranked Game per one dollar. Basically buy as many mulligen you can use game.

Just like apparel ON , you can have mulligen On game.

But MULLIGEN dont count. 

Idea here player has ability to learn mistake he made. Also any mulligen they take has to  saved as replay and user can delete those replays by going to profile and also replay to learn anything out of it.

• SimonTheBeetle
    3,494 Posts
    Wed, May 12 2021 1:29 AM

gray

grey

Hmmm...

• alosso
    21,032 Posts
    Wed, May 12 2021 2:23 AM

Flatearth777:
    3 Mulligen in Ranked Game per one dollar.
    Immediately, after confirmation in the official Rules of Golf!

Flatearth777:
    Idea here player has ability to learn mistake he made.
    That's what practice rounds are for, or you practice under tournament conditions...

Flatearth777:
    saved as replay
    No more replays available.

• Flatearth777
    267 Posts
    Wed, May 12 2021 3:23 PM

Ok the idea is this. You want to play your bad shots in replay again and again. Basically 1 Hole 1 shot you play again and again to find your right technique.

You basically save the last shot to replay again and again.

• opyeuclid
    6,706 Posts
    Wed, May 12 2021 6:17 PM

What if , during a game with friends you make a shot from something new to your game , sand trap , mulch , fringe .  You could click on " Tag that shot " . It would save that shot so you could finish the game with friends and click on " Taged shot " to go back to and play over and figure that shot out . 

But . you can only save one taged shot . use it learn and move on , If you " Tag " another shot the last one will go away .  This way WGT will not be over loaded with players saving shots learned and dont need to take space on the game .

OPY

• KenBTEXAS
    284 Posts
    Wed, May 12 2021 7:14 PM

great idea OPY

• alosso
    21,032 Posts
    Thu, May 13 2021 1:56 AM

Flatearth777:
    You want to play your bad shots in replay again and again. Basically 1 Hole 1 shot you play again and again to find your right technique.
    "No practicing!"

This I was told in my early days of Darts but it holds on the golf course. Against the rules, no room in the game!

Opy's proposal makes it executable, but what would be the revenue for the company? Would sufficient no.s of players pay 100 cr for such replay?

• opyeuclid
    6,706 Posts
    Thu, May 13 2021 2:29 PM

alosso:
    Opy's proposal makes it executable, but what would be the revenue for the company?

WGT could charge two hits on the ball for each shot , said player will try several shots and different spins ,,    =  ball sales 

OPY

• BOZskills
    391 Posts
    Fri, May 14 2021 6:40 PM

I like the idea opy,but wouldn't it still involve replays?

• SamSpayed
    4,888 Posts
    Fri, May 21 2021 3:53 PM

BOZskills:

I like the idea opy,but wouldn't it still involve replays?

It seems to me that you'd wouldn't be saving the "replay" (i.e. a video of the actual shot you took) so much as a snapshot of where your ball was before you took the shot (i.e. the course, lie, and wind conditions).

I think it's a great idea.  It shouldn't be that hard to implement.  WGT already calculates that snapshot and sends it to you before you take your next shot.  All they'd need to do is give you the ability to save that snapshot someplace in your profile, and load it and replay the shot from there in Practice mode.

• PAGES
RSS