Forums

Help › Forums

Multi-club bags and apparel

rated by 0 users
Sat, May 8 2021 9:31 PM (3 replies)
  • jacktrade51
    10,831 Posts
    Fri, May 7 2021 8:34 PM

So I have raised both multiple times with WGT member services and moderators ... no answers so I will go public.

The multi-club bag I paid 400 credits for was taken away from me.  How many times have we heard that once we own it is ours.

All the apparel from Flash I earned was taken away from me.  Again, once we own it is ours ... WGT mantra.

So now, lost the bag, lost the apparel I earned, but ...

I am supposed to be charged 500 credits not to look like an idiot.

AS A MATTER OF PRINCIPLE, I WOULD PREFER TO LOOK LIKE AN IDIOT.  I can afford the $5.

And when am I am getting my earned apparel back.

Tom.

• alosso
    21,028 Posts
    Sat, May 8 2021 12:14 AM

jacktrade51:
    The multi-club bag I paid 400 credits for was taken away from me.  How many times have we heard that once we own it is ours.

All the apparel from Flash I earned was taken away from me.  Again, once we own it is ours ... WGT mantra.

So now, lost the bag, lost the apparel I earned, but ...

"once we own it is ours" - where is that written? Yes, most items' characteristics do not fade or age, but that's not "ownership".

One big flaw in your argument:

We own nothing in this game!

Read the T&Cs: Starting with the credits, we buy nothing but software licences which may be revoked by the company. They do so all the time with the balls, after a certain number of strokes. But, they don't age!

Now it looks like those flash-based licences of bags and avatars have been revoked, as they don't appear in the inventories any more.

It's bad for customer satisfaction but it's a fact for now, and it's legal!

• jacktrade51
    10,831 Posts
    Sat, May 8 2021 6:09 PM

Yes, Alosso, all true, but as a matter of principle I prefer not to be charged another $5 to use apparel that WGT (as you point out) can take away.

Customer satisfaction and fairness are the issues.

• alosso
    21,028 Posts
    Sat, May 8 2021 9:31 PM

It's part of the rules of investment in the game under which you've been living for eight years, but they wouldn't "do" it without good cause I suppose.

What 5 $ btw?

RSS