Help › Forums

Player Availability

rated by 0 users
Mon, May 10 2021 1:54 AM (5 replies)
  • kdownunder
    1,462 Posts
    Fri, May 7 2021 4:12 AM

Hi WGT

7th post on this ... So you are killing Alt Shot games, MP games ... presumably for the sake of single player games in the belief that that uses more balls = more revenue.    I understand but you are are also killing the game for those of us that love playing with other people and are of the view that one of the great things about WGT is meeting & talking with people around the world.
    But if you continue to make it impossible to see player availability (everyone is green despite being logged on or logged off the game)
    But if you continue the many difficulties (which I don't need to reiterate here) around accepting or not accepting a game invite ....
    Then you will continue to damage your game and DISAPPOINT SO MUCH  the people who love it.
    Just thought I'd have another go at it in the absent hope that you might fix it ...
    Kay
    P.S.   If you are going on a WGT hate rant please don't respond to this post. 

• Slimjim001
    1,023 Posts
    Fri, May 7 2021 7:53 AM

Well said Kay. I am certainly not opposed to single player games or the coin world but I also wish WGT would make a couple simple adjustments to make our multi-player world a bit easier to achieve and enjoy. I spend more than $2K a year, not only for my needs but about a third of that goes to helping others and I'll bet I am not the exception. Correct me if I'm wrong but since we migrated from the flash world to the new version, I don't recall a single effort by WGT to improve the multi-player world. WGT Champion, a little help would be appreciated. 

Jim

• bob2putt
    1,234 Posts
    Fri, May 7 2021 1:43 PM

I agree 100% with your complaint about this situation. It has been over 5 months now and all we got were assurances it was being looked into. I have talked to many in my club and outside of it that feel the same way and let me say with all confidence that they leave WGT as soon an alternative arises. Many have given up already and just don't play anymore and the rest pin their hopes on the powers that be to rectify this problem but will leave  if another company comes up with a playable version of ALT.     Bob

• jacktrade51
    10,835 Posts
    Fri, May 7 2021 8:24 PM

+1 to all of the above.

We all know what the fixes are, but WGT refuses to do it.

• johnnyjayjay
    686 Posts
    Mon, May 10 2021 1:54 AM

i totally agree kay ive spent a lot of time trying to get 4 players to play why can they not just get it right so people can enjoy there game its so frustrating 

RSS