Help › Forums

Not Getting the 299 coins per point on Maxed Out Aperel

rated by 0 users
Fri, May 7 2021 1:41 AM (0 replies)
  • YouLostToALoser
    189 Posts
    Fri, May 7 2021 1:41 AM

How is everyone?

As the title suggests, I’m not getting the 200 coins per point on my maxed out items and it’s costing me quite a bit.

I’m not a ‘coiner’ in that I prefer Tournements as opposed to the coin room, but to help my club, and being a Director, I try to fulfill my implicit obligations to play in Turf Wars and Clashes, both of which use the aperel to affect the equipment.

I play in 2-3 sponsored 30 mins everyday, and have accumulated enough to max out a fair amount of aperel. Topgolf, Swing Edge, the Fox one and the Max one mostly maxed out, now using C&M and starting to max those too so little option to avoid anything that isn’t maxed.

I’ve emailed WGT and they have acknowledged, but that was on the 2nd. 

I had this problem in February, and they gave me 100,000 coins in compensation, but the problem wasn’t resolved. I‘ve put all this in the email, and just sent another to try to remind them.

I have screenshots of at least 50 items from 1 point, to 24, and a couple of 30 odds (not sure, but between 30 and 50).

whislt I’m dealing with it, I thought I may try to get some advice off of the people in the forums as they (you) have helped me out tremendously whilst I’ve been asking for help and it’s appreciated.

So does anyone have any advice, information or just a comment on my situation with regards to this?

Thank

Remember...Winning is for Losers!

RSS