Forums

Help › Forums

Alt matches

Wed, May 5 2021 6:15 PM (4 replies)
  • bossbird
    2,192 Posts
    Wed, May 5 2021 12:34 AM

I think the answer to this has passed me by , but I would be interested to know , can a mobile player , me, using an iPad , be invited to an alt match or foursomes match by someone who plays on a PC , and we play together ? And if so would we have to be in the same club , I think the answer to this last part must be no , but would like to know. 
    I have never been able to play these kind of matches but would be interested to . Thanks  

• Dave33200
    2,932 Posts
    Wed, May 5 2021 11:57 AM

You are correct. The answer is no.

The mobile version does not have the Alt match (and a few others) games in the app like the PC version. I would like to see everyone be able to play together at some point in time. 😊

Maybe WGT can give us a time frame on this?

• Dharla
    316 Posts
    Wed, May 5 2021 12:16 PM

bossbird:
    I think the answer to this has passed me by , but I would be interested to know , can a mobile player , me, using an iPad , be invited to an alt match or foursomes match by someone who plays on a PC , and we play together ? And if so would we have to be in the same club , I think the answer to this last part must be no , but would like to know. 
    I have never been able to play these kind of matches but would be interested to . Thanks  

When we had the flash version we could invite mobile players but it would throw out an error message. I don't know what happens with the stand alone, but it doesn't matter anyway because A/S isn't available to mobile. It's a shame because A/S matches are, imo, the most fun you can have with this game. 

There was a post by WGTChampion (I think) where he addressed this and he said they had no plans to implement it any time soon.

• AlaskanDame
    18,872 Posts
    Wed, May 5 2021 1:14 PM

Two PC and mobile “friends” can play stroke together 3 holes or 9, course and conditions chosen by WGT.  But no, not match, Alt, or a course of your choosing.

• bossbird
    2,192 Posts
    Wed, May 5 2021 6:15 PM

Thanks for your replies ..... even though I was hoping for the other answer ! Lol

RSS