Forums

Help › Forums

*** Downtime tonight 4/27/21 ***

Sat, May 8 2021 3:44 AM (67 replies)
  • DodgyPutter
    4,690 Posts
    Sat, May 1 2021 2:11 AM

JohnKokopeliRidg:

I repeated sending it because I never got a reply..

Would just appreciate a clear informative response.

They fixed some of the stuff they broke in previous updates, broke more stuff and fixed it, told us about some stuff that  hasn't started (so wasn't part of it?) and, most importantly, taco shorts and a one shot target game are coming soon :-) 

• callaghan159
    6,220 Posts
    Sat, May 1 2021 3:37 AM

Ka9shk:
    now you cannot play videos(free credit) on two devices simultaneously

Not true at all....I use 3 devices everyday.

• DRAGONFIRESr
    229 Posts
    Sat, May 1 2021 5:13 AM

wedge0837:
    lol lmfao rotf-lmfao hahaha hahaha 

I see Torrey is set to open for 18hole Stroke play on May1st. Wondering what Course will be taken away as that seems to be the way when another Course comes in, one leaves. 

Still only 13 Courses to play. Will the Best of 3, 4, 5, Hardest holes 'EVER be changed? or will the same boring old Holes still be there, day after day, year after year....

and so the saga continues....

Well......it is, kinda here, as long as you are wanting to play by yourself, in a tourny!!

Maybe we will see it, where we all want it, on the stroke play tab, once the tourny is over, sometime in July!!!!!!!!!!!!

• PRIESTESS
    10,703 Posts
    Sat, May 1 2021 6:12 AM

So player online , playing status " cannot" be fixed? So we just have to go via discord with people who are there and not know whether older friends are available to play ?

Sensational!!!!!!!!

• YouLostToALoser
    190 Posts
    Wed, May 5 2021 2:51 AM

SamSpayed:

Let's have fun with this  :-)

I'll sponsor a sleeve of balls for the 1st person who correctly guesses what NEW thing they break with the downtime tonight.

Where my balls? Taylor Made 48’s is what I will be playing when I get the resources, so those would be good. I’ll resist the temptation of greed by not asking for the most expensive Titleist...

I know, I’m just that good of a guy!

Ps, I know it’s a wind up, but still ;)

• JDGHOST
    6,770 Posts
    Wed, May 5 2021 4:32 PM

fix the all green players list 

fix the all green players list   oh and also  fix the all green players list

RED when in a game and GRAY when offline... What is so difficult about that Patch up??

• TySrixon13
    143 Posts
    Wed, May 5 2021 5:02 PM

100 % agreed JD ,

but I think it`s well too late to make a big impact for those that are considering alternatives to this once fantastic game .

We recently got Taco Shorts in the apparel room , and just today they released Winner`s Circle...that tells me that lots of our concerns are falling on deaf ears as this game morphs into a full blown money grab arcade experience :-(

-sigh-

• wedge0837
    862 Posts
    Wed, May 5 2021 7:18 PM

TySrixon13:
    just today they released Winner`s Circle

I wasn't going to enter that Winners Circle, but I did.

However it has a Shot Clock which got me as I was figuring out the different Clubs. So if I want another 'Shot' at it, I got to pay a buck, or 5 bucks for 6. 

So I figure I won't 'buy in' at that price. 

But I would have used the 87 yard wedge and punched it around 84 yards and probably it would have went in. So if anybody wants to go for it, thats the Shot I would have used had the Shot Clock not gotten me. Excellent of them to add that as it will get a lot of folks 'rebuying in' lol 

w

• wedge0837
    862 Posts
    Wed, May 5 2021 7:39 PM

wedge0837:
    o if I want another 'Shot' at it, I got to pay a buck, or 5 bucks for 6. 

Although I have the funds in my account to pay for an extra 6 Shots, I would have add more money to my account to cover more Shots. 

I guess I am out of the Winners Circle if I cannot use the funds already in my Account to pay for these 'Extras' you so desperately want me to play. 

w. 

RSS