Help › Forums

Hello. New (sort of) and have a few questions

rated by 0 users
Mon, Apr 26 2021 5:16 PM (2 replies)
  • Sanddollar3
    4 Posts
    Mon, Apr 26 2021 9:18 AM

Hi everyone,

I put this game on my phone (apparently back in 2016) to goof off but didn't really dive into it or know what I was doing, but about a month ago rediscovered it and have been playing a lot and enjoying it and feeling my way around getting to understand things. 

I do have a couple of just random questions off the top of my head

- Is there a way to turn off apparel abilities to practice other than changing clothes? I play on mobile (Amazon Fire, more on that in a moment lol). Because when I get in tournaments, and the abilities don't seem to be in effect.  I'd like to practice without them if possible, and are they in effect for anything other than coin games? 

- Regarding Country Clubs, can one contribute XPs to the club by playing practice rounds and H2H or just ranked rounds?

- I play on an Amazon tablet for now. My meter jumps at times and even when it doesnt, I have a hard time dinging the meter. I only ding at a rate of 1 every 9 times or so whereas even on an iPhone 6s I can ding it at more than twice that rate. Anyone have an Amazon Fire and have any tips?  

Does anyone else play on a tablet and how's it working? I've read on here that Amazon tablets don't handle this game well. 

Any help appreciated. Thanks

• dhjam1
    577 Posts
    Mon, Apr 26 2021 5:01 PM

Hello there, Here are some answers for you

1 You will need to Change clothes If you don't want apparel boost.

1 b. Apparel boots are in effect for clash

2. You will contribute XP points  to country club With Any game you play As long as use cc pass

3. I play the game on a kindle fire 10 , it plays smoothly. My fire 7 lags a little.

4. Using a slower meter ball will help you to  hit the ding more.

I'm an off ding player so hitting the ding is definitely not absolutely necessary

Hope that helps

• Sanddollar3
    4 Posts
    Mon, Apr 26 2021 5:16 PM

Yes thanks for taking the time to answer  

dhjam1:

I'm an off ding player so hitting the ding is definitely not absolutely necessary

I know, I work around it too.  I’m getting really good at scrambling lol. 

RSS