Forums

Help › Forums

Saved Shots

Tue, Apr 27 2021 1:09 AM (9 replies)
  • okiechuck
    6,422 Posts
    Sun, Apr 25 2021 3:28 AM

This is probably not as important than some other issues we are having but,  my Club had contests for the Shot of the Month, Putt of the Month and The One That Got Away. Members would save their quality shots and the Officers would judge them. Three different plaques were posted for each winner. But since Flash has gone away, the saved shots function has gone away as well. Is there any chance of getting that function back?

Cheers

• garylewisgr
    415 Posts
    Sun, Apr 25 2021 12:50 PM

I ,very much. second the motion !  We lost a very important function when flash  was discontinued !  Please bring it back !   Gary

• ScottHope
    10,086 Posts
    Sun, Apr 25 2021 11:40 PM

If you have Windows 10 you can do it without having to install anything. Not as good as flash in some ways, but better in others, as you can record anybodies shot, not just your own, and it's better than nothing.

• SimonTheBeetle
    3,497 Posts
    Sun, Apr 25 2021 11:54 PM

!!!

Does Windows 10 come with an embedded recording app (software)? Where and how, Scott?

• ScottHope
    10,086 Posts
    Mon, Apr 26 2021 12:03 AM

Try here Simon.

• SimonTheBeetle
    3,497 Posts
    Mon, Apr 26 2021 1:24 AM

Oh, my... I've been using W10 close to 3 years now and always believed this feature had something to do with Xbox only. Thanks for opening up a whole new world, Scott! 👍

• ScottHope
    10,086 Posts
    Mon, Apr 26 2021 1:38 AM

That's exactly what I thought too Simon, until RaVeN9347 pointed out that wasn't the case.

Thank you RaVeN9347.  ; )

Cheers Simon.

• SimonTheBeetle
    3,497 Posts
    Mon, Apr 26 2021 1:21 PM

Right on! Thanks, guys. Cheers.

• jacktrade51
    10,890 Posts
    Mon, Apr 26 2021 9:16 PM

ScottHope:
    If you have Windows 10 you can do it without having to install anything. Not as good as flash in some ways, but better in others, as you can record anybodies shot, not just your own, and it's better than nothing.

Scott, you are as good as it gets at understanding the techie stuff on this game, but I do not understand this one.

As soon as I make the shot now, I see it once and it is gone.  No clue how to (a) save it and (b) share it with others which is more important.

BTW, I had an 80 yard hole out this evening, and it was in the hole before PCEA screen re-acted.  No the 1st time, on that, so another problem.

• ScottHope
    10,086 Posts
    Tue, Apr 27 2021 1:09 AM

Does this post make it any clearer Jack?

As for sharing, it's an mp4 video, so YouTube, Facebook or any other site that can host videos. I'm getting a bit out of touch now with tech, so the younger generation will have better ideas on sharing stuff.

RSS