Forums

Help › Forums

Something Special Telegarm

Sat, Jul 31 2021 1:28 AM (25 replies)
  • Runders
    32 Posts
    Wed, Jun 9 2021 11:38 PM

Hello and thanks for reading this post. We are still recruiting so if you think a well run club with no high intensity pressure on yourself, is what your looking for then contact one of us. We are a competitive but friendly club, 4th in the last couple of clashes and hold our own in TW most of the time. You have to join telegram if not already a member as this is our way of communication to our members aka family (I like to think so)

Take care and stay safe 

Richie aka Runders 

• Runders
    32 Posts
    Mon, Jun 21 2021 6:17 AM

Join us in the telegram app and reap the benefits of joining the club who is interested in you as an individual and a team member. Plenty of club competitions and varied levels of player with good advice given. Turf War & Clash enjoyable not high pressure that you get from some teams.

just get in touch

runders  

• Tommy04403
    1 Posts
    Tue, Jun 22 2021 3:20 AM

Join us in the telegram app and reap the benefits of joining the club who is interested in you as an individual and a team member. I joined when I was a master a year ago. I am so glad I did. The members in this club help me grow to a legend with advice and tips of the game. Join us and you’ll see. 
    Tommy04403 

• HackWilson1930
    1,437 Posts
    Tue, Jun 22 2021 11:43 AM

Don't be put off by the name of the club. It was created in haste and the typo got missed. Great organization otherwise. 

• Runders
    32 Posts
    Sat, Jun 26 2021 1:46 AM

A great club it is and another great achievement coming 5th in the clash. 

• SumoWarrior
    21 Posts
    Sat, Jun 26 2021 3:42 AM

Another new member happy with our set up here at Telegarm:

I joined Telegarm a couple of months ago and love the club.  Never had used Telegram before, but after a couple of months I've gotten used to it and enjoy the social aspect, especially the leagues, advice and the 19th hole.  Some people post quite a bit  - or some like me, just occasionally.  The Club Clashes are my favorite and there is always something out there to play, but no pressure to play everything which is really nice.  Great group of people and fun club if you are interested.  Feel free to get in touch if you need more information

Danimal281

• Poop1976
    5 Posts
    Sun, Jun 27 2021 10:46 AM

Hi I new to this club I was a owner of a dead club with only a few real active players then I got a invite to the TELEGARM CLUB I was unsure at first but I’m very glad I did a great bunch of people lots of very helpful tips lots of club tournaments to take part in so if your looking for a new challenge please do check us out 

• ddmcdaid5
    25 Posts
    Fri, Jul 2 2021 4:51 AM

Yes, we are always looking for active players to join us. More than very active members,we are more interested in good ,friendly souls,not only for golf,but to enhance our social side. We would love for YOU to check us out and make your own mind up. If you are very active , there is always a club tourney ,or league to take part in,and we are always looking to introduce new challenges for all. We just ask, that you download the free telegram messenger app, after joining,look us up,contact our owner or a director, and we can get you into our chatrooms. Come and meet us all ,WE ARE WAITING

T hank you all     Damien

RSS