Forums

Help › Forums

When Players Quit

rated by 0 users
Sun, Jul 4 2021 10:30 AM (6 replies)
  • ph19golf
    2 Posts
    Thu, Apr 22 2021 5:06 AM

Bring back the dot system and penalized the players that quit games vs the game just ending.  Not fair to those that stick around to complete the game.  Plus, if you use a pass for your country club you lose it.  Not fair in my opinion.

• Dave33200
    2,932 Posts
    Thu, Apr 22 2021 7:01 AM

Whats the dot system?

• ph19golf
    2 Posts
    Thu, Apr 22 2021 7:35 AM

They use to have green dots by your name for those that didn't quit games, yellow dots for those that quit sometimes and orange/red dots for those that tend to quit a lot of games they start.

• MojosMojo
    104 Posts
    Fri, Apr 23 2021 6:15 AM

You should still get credit for using pass and collect whatever coins you played for. I always do. In a Turf War I once had 3 straight forfeits in Manhattan and never hit a shot. Got all my coins.

Different strokes, I guess, I was very pleased.

• Allictap
    11 Posts
    Sat, Apr 24 2021 2:34 PM

This only happens if the opponent forfeits. 

MojosMojo:

You should still get credit for using pass and collect whatever coins you played for. I always do. In a Turf War I once had 3 straight forfeits in Manhattan and never hit a shot. Got all my coins.

Different strokes, I guess, I was very pleased.

On a few occasions I have had the screen freeze when my opponent has no chance of winning. The only way I can get out of this is to close the game and forfeit the match and lose the coins.  Not a big deal.  But I'm not convinced that this isn't some kind of cheat.  Is any one aware of this?  Is there something that cheaters are able to do to freeze the game?  Just curious. 

• RiffDeluxe
    6 Posts
    Mon, Jun 14 2021 7:46 AM

I play this games 14 days !

ends 1  from 10 rounds multiplayer.

most players must be red i think,what ever the level is

they loos,they quit the game...

run to mom after this ???

RSS