Forums

Help › Forums

7 Billion coins won on first day of week how?

rated by 0 users
Sat, Jul 3 2021 4:37 PM (6 replies)
  • spaceghost88
    1,621 Posts
    Mon, Apr 19 2021 6:41 PM
    How does a player win 7 Billion coins on first day of week played or at all for that matter? Are these hackers or am I missing something? I have seen this presently in standings for my league. . Is this a hack how could it be possible to do this? Ghosty.
  • Tabarnak777
    166 Posts
    Mon, Apr 19 2021 9:47 PM

The only legit way is to go Monaco and play some big hitters. Don't worry, it doesnt mean much really.

• spaceghost88
    1,621 Posts
    Thu, Apr 22 2021 12:13 PM
    Good point about not meaning much, I think they should have given more uses for the coins! Also I was told this player most likely used the 2x all in game to double there bank but wow big win. Thanks for your reply and happy hittin! Ghosty.
  • alosso
    21,028 Posts
    Thu, Apr 22 2021 12:18 PM

spaceghost88:
    Good point about not meaning much, I think they should have given more uses for the coins!
    I'm guessing that it's just right for the company as it is. Big attention on the bling from the players, and not much to give away...

• MalleeHacka
    3,570 Posts
    Fri, Apr 23 2021 9:59 PM

SpaceG, I suggested to WGT that they should set up a 'Coin Bank' system that a CC could control! Haven't heard anything back, but I'm not all that surprised.

Bob.

• Norm00900
    57 Posts
    Tue, Apr 27 2021 4:15 PM

The big tw,clubs all do this..they meet up in Monaco to boosts their teammates stack so they can all play in Bella...that is why you see many crappy players in Bella that should not be there with their Skill level...i can’t name the teams because my post won’t get approved but it’s extremely ez to tell

• NickBianchi
    12 Posts
    Sat, Jul 3 2021 4:37 PM

I already met some of those players in Bellagio. First time I did 10-1 wins there, as a solid bit not awesome player!
    Easy to spot when Bella is full of them.

What I don’t get, though, is how they manage to match up.
    Recently there have always been many players in Monaco. How can you know that you will meet one of yours. This only works if players from one and the same team flood Monaco, but is this how it’s done?
    I used to play Monaco and most of the time I was matched up with people having less than 5000 coins! I forfeited, as I didn’t want to waste my time.

Furthermore, this doesn’t explain how 11 hours into a new week, the first ranked player in the Diamond league on the 28.06.21 can already sit on 165 TRILLIONS coins. The 9th still has 1 Trillion.
    (Players from 3 CCs only)
    It can’t be a random meeting in Monaco.
    It can’t be to improve the stash of coins before a TW.
    What’s this all about then?

Cheers,

Nick

RSS