Help › Forums

AS: When is WGT going to fix it?

rated by 0 users
Tue, Jun 1 2021 7:38 PM (69 replies)
  • SamSpayed
    4,895 Posts
    Fri, May 21 2021 11:10 AM

AnaNikolaj:
    Unlimited play tournaments turned a player busy automatically. No matter if it was stroke or CTTH. 

Actually, in Flash, playing a single play tournament turned you red.  Playing an unlimited play tournament did not.  At least that's the way it worked on PC.  But it's a moot point now, though.

• AnaNikolaj
    634 Posts
    Fri, May 21 2021 2:02 PM

I accept the correction from both, I guess I remembered it differently..... and incorrectly. Probably cause I stayed away from unlimited ones whenever I could ;-) 

• ranjet
    2,261 Posts
    Fri, May 21 2021 4:44 PM

The old color scheme worked well I miss it heaps.

easily accessible along with the friends list you could play golf and let it hang there all day.. For arranged matches it was king to know who and when its time to play.. 

A few months back the now basic online or offline option failed..

Glued to Offline for days many were complaining about it.

To save disappointing my friends by rejecting invites mid round or sending the apologetic email...I keep offline more often than not..

Surely the old routine worked better for everyone so why not replicate it... 

PS...  can I have my transparent avatar on the greens again please..  

• jacktrade51
    10,890 Posts
    Sat, May 22 2021 7:06 PM

So to continue ... I played an AS game tonight.  Also a few coin games.

In the latter, I can be offline and communicate with opponent without a problem.  In the former, I have to be online to chat with opps.  Why is 1 different than the other?

Also, offline in coin game, I do not get invites.

Online in AS I get invites.  I actually I got 2 that I had to turn down.  Offline in AS I cannot chat with other players.  So I have to choose between unwelcome invites (also wasting time of players inviting me), or not chatting in the AS game I am in?

Makes no sense, and ...

WHY THE DIFFERENT TREATMENT?

• meresi
    84 Posts
    Sun, May 23 2021 2:07 AM

well, i don't know, i am facing a different problem, can't play at all, will start a game sign in but nothing happened when i press the PLAY NOW button, curios, isn't it? does anybody face a similar problem? would be nice to get some answer from the community

regards meresi

RSS