AS: When is WGT going to fix it?

rated by 0 users
Tue, Jun 1 2021 7:38 PM (69 replies)
  • jacktrade51
    9,571 Posts
    Sun, May 23 2021 7:12 PM

callaghan159:
    jacktrade51:
    Offline in AS I cannot chat with other players. 

I play most of my A/S games off line and have no problem chatting with players.  I do start my games off line. What I have found that is if you go off line once the game has started you will lose you chat ability. This happened to me a number of times.

That is very helpful.  Thanks.  But then one can't get the game if it isn't scheduled (I think) so falls back into different treatment.  In coin games, I have no problems getting a game if I am online.

• jacktrade51
    9,571 Posts
    Sun, May 23 2021 7:14 PM

skccvb:
    Please upvote with +1

+1 Steve

• pdb1
    23,222 Posts
    Sun, May 23 2021 7:29 PM

SamSpayed:
    Just go to the main screen and look at the bottom for Invites (1)

SamSpayed:
    Ability to have time to respond to an invite - After the white invite box disappears, just go to the main screen and look at the bottom for Invites (1)

Obviously I don't have any right now . But somewhere on the footer ?

SamSpayed:

Ability to invite non friends that are green ( random ) - You can do this when setting up a multi-player game.  Click ANYONE.  Or click INVITE and type in the non-friend's name.

Ability in the lobby to type in suggested players - Use the CHAT feature in the lobby to do this.

I gotta see this Sam . That is a game changer . I will check it out .

Thank you

• Shawnskey
    432 Posts
    Sun, May 23 2021 9:06 PM

:)

... well said Paul.

• pdb1
    23,222 Posts
    Mon, May 24 2021 12:38 AM

skccvb:

It is TIME, WGT- to fix the "availability" issue for multi-player games! 

It is THIS simple:

Green- online, available

Red- online, playing a match

Not visible- not online

There!

Please upvote with +1

I do think that would be a GR8 help . If that happens . But there are many more issues . But that's a start .

+ 1

• golferguy2018
    358 Posts
    Mon, May 24 2021 10:23 AM

+ 1

• SimonTheBeetle
    2,650 Posts
    Mon, May 24 2021 6:43 PM

+1

But... is it a factor that directly affects the revenue of WGT from the company's perspective? Nope. I wouldn't hold the breath for.

• jacktrade51
    9,571 Posts
    Mon, May 24 2021 7:08 PM

callaghan159:
    play most of my A/S games off line and have no problem chatting with players.  I do start my games off line. What I have found that is if you go off line once the game has started you will lose you chat ability. This happened to me a number of times.

Actually, this was a helpful comment.  So I can be "offline" invite a specific person/people and not get invites.  Good to know.  I did it today in a scheduled match play game,

But it does not solve the larger problem.

Tom.

• jacktrade51
    9,571 Posts
    Mon, May 24 2021 7:11 PM

+1, Steve

RSS