Forums

Help › Forums

AS: When is WGT going to fix it?

rated by 0 users
Tue, Jun 1 2021 7:38 PM (69 replies)
  • redduck45
    20 Posts
    Sun, May 23 2021 2:21 AM

just hit 40 million balls ob or in water  cost them not me and makes me feel good wasting there balls 

• callaghan159
    6,220 Posts
    Sun, May 23 2021 2:42 AM

jacktrade51:
    Offline in AS I cannot chat with other players. 

I play most of my A/S games off line and have no problem chatting with players.  I do start my games off line. What I have found that is if you go off line once the game has started you will lose you chat ability. This happened to me a number of times.

• meresi
    84 Posts
    Sun, May 23 2021 9:35 AM

rofl, well, i was playing without the WGT launcher...problem solved now, with flash it was different, btw, what i am missing are the camera positions, right now there are only a few..with the old version (flash) one could even look back from the green to the place where the ball was laying, which is not the case with the new system...but it seems to be more complicated

have a nice one

• callaghan159
    6,220 Posts
    Sun, May 23 2021 9:42 AM

To my post above yours pdb1...........I was talking above putting my availablility as being offline in the game settings. I didn't think it was that hard to figure out. Geeze. Hope I didn't give you a migrane. Cheers

• AnaNikolaj
    634 Posts
    Sun, May 23 2021 9:44 AM

pdb1:

First of all . There is no such thing as " playing offline " .

If you mean that you start the game client without your browser on ?

He means turning his online visibility to "offline" in the game settings. People do that to avoid showing as "available", while they're in a game in order to not get any additional invites.

And Callaghan is correct, if you do that during an active multi player match, the ability to chat goes away, but if you do it before multi player game loads, there won't be any such issues.

Edit: I started typing before the reply above mine was posted, lol. 

• skccvb
    799 Posts
    Sun, May 23 2021 10:20 AM

It is TIME, WGT- to fix the "availability" issue for multi-player games! 

It is THIS simple:

Green- online, available

Red- online, playing a match

Not visible- not online

There!

Please upvote with +1

• SamSpayed
    4,895 Posts
    Sun, May 23 2021 10:21 AM

Paul, I believe many of the things you are asking for are already available to you.

Ability to change status - You can do this in Settings (online / offline)

Ability to message ( in an invite ) - Does not exist yet.  Would be very useful.

Ability to see and invite when friends are green - You can do this when setting up a multi-player game.  Click INVITE.

Ability to invite non friends that are green ( random ) - You can do this when setting up a multi-player game.  Click ANYONE.  Or click INVITE and type in the non-friend's name.

Ability in the lobby to type in suggested players - Use the CHAT feature in the lobby to do this.

Ability to have time to respond to an invite - After the white invite box disappears, just go to the main screen and look at the bottom for Invites (1)

pdb1:
    In this new system . I don't even know how an invite is visible , where to look or find it .

Just go to the main screen and look at the bottom for Invites (1)

pdb1:
    While I am on and green . I would like to be available to be invited for random multiplayer rounds . How does one make themselves available for that ?

Go to the GAME MODES, select the multi-player game type you want, then click the blue JOIN A GAME button.

Hope this helps.

• jacktrade51
    10,890 Posts
    Sun, May 23 2021 7:09 PM

meresi:

well, i don't know, i am facing a different problem, can't play at all, will start a game sign in but nothing happened when i press the PLAY NOW button, curios, isn't it? does anybody face a similar problem? would be nice to get some answer from the community

regards meresi

I hate to present myself as anything resembling a computer expert, but my best advice there is to re-load the PCEA program and see if that solves it.

Tom.

RSS