Tue, Jun 1 2021 7:38 PM (69 replies)
  • Nantre0
    1,068 Posts
    Tue, May 11 2021 11:58 PM
    Thanks very much❣️ Much appreciated. Nanz
  • Nantre0
    1,068 Posts
    Wed, May 12 2021 12:07 AM
    Lesley, very kind of u to reply, but I have that one. If u wear a black top with it it looks grey and not black. I looks like I’m wearing a male pants. The avatars on old version were ladies pants !!! And I’m still waiting on getting them all back. (6 in total). My disco ball outfit were a gift from a friend ! I want it back!!! Thanks again. Nanz
  • AnaNikolaj
    634 Posts
    Wed, May 12 2021 1:19 AM

Yiannis1970:

jacktrade51:

We were automatically turned to red in ranked rounds in Flash whether we were playing single play, AS or match play.

I confirm.

Not that it's needed, but I confirm as well. All rounds in ranked, scored or challenge mode from blitz to alt shot the light automatically turned red. Unless the player's status was manually chosen to hidden, in that case it remained that way. 

• protonc
    643 Posts
    Wed, May 12 2021 4:26 AM

Online status seems so easy.  Maybe it's issues with all the different platforms?  Maybe WGT should get this working for PC, and not try for all or nothing.

Maybe do some online searching? Different software but think it's still unity based.

https://support.gamesparks.net/support/discussions/topics/1000083307

• eglleftcoast
    166 Posts
    Wed, May 12 2021 7:03 AM

What is truly upsetting to all of the above is the lack of communication coming from WGT.  If you cannot fix the above problems, please just tell us so we can go on with our lives.  If I treated my customers like this I would be out of business.....

• wedge0837
    862 Posts
    Wed, May 12 2021 12:27 PM

eglleftcoast:
    go on with our lives

Go on with your life, you will become used to playing Solo. lol.

Its better this way. You'll play more, use more balls, spend more money,  etc etc... lol.

Fix it? lol 

w. 

• AnaNikolaj
    634 Posts
    Wed, May 12 2021 1:08 PM

pdb1:

I'm sorry but all of the SINGLE PLAYER UNLIMITED PLAY information . Has been verified for years . By admin .

It may be that only MP formats use the auto busy .

But the most popular format in WGT . SINGLE PLAYER UNLIMITED PLAY. Stays green intentionally .

The player must choose to turn it red .

Edit :

Please consider that I am probably in the top 10,000 of closely moderated users . Lol . I do not think Tom . That they would allow me just to spout off a bunch of malarky in your thread . And I am not saying I am never wrong . That does happen . There are posts of mine they do not post . Every week . But those posts , are hard truths . About them .

Unlimited play tournaments turned a player busy automatically. No matter if it was stroke or CTTH. 

RSS