AS: When is WGT going to fix it?
It keeps getting lost in clutter of other forums, so let us start over.
1. When can we decline a round with specific message (not I'm in a game or not here). Try the old blank fill so we can say "in 5 minutes", or "30 seconds, or "I'll be back in 20 minutes".
Very important . Was very useful feature .
2. When do we get to rationally figure out who is available? Is "blue ... I am looking for a game" ever coming back?
Also very useful .
3. When do we get automatically moved to unavailable when we are in a ranked round or playing AS/match play, so we do not get unnecessary invites?
Won't happen in alt shot or other leisure rounds . Not automatically . Was automatic in Flash only in Ranked Rounds . Would have to turn yourself red in other rounds .
We should be red when playing AS so we do not get invites.
Really shouldn't bother you . Usually have a longer shot clock . Once they fix the responses . That will be easier .
We should have specific messages available
when declining ... say give me 3 minutes ... not just "I'm in a game" or
For that matter, we should be automatically
unavailable when playing in single player games, AS, or match
I do not agree . In Flash . While playing unlimited play single player rounds . That was the only format that WGT left the availability for invites on . Several reasons for that .
1) Unlimited play single player rounds are the only ranked rounds that can be exited or quit , or ended in the middle at any hole without consequences . No incomplete game ( game completion % is disabled in that mode ).
2) Not interrupting any MP round .
3) All of the above is the easiest and only way to be invited while playing in a ranked round . Making it easy to decline or accept as you are the only one affected .
The automatically busy was applied only in MP ranked rounds in Flash .
All other MP rounds . Alt shot and Match . It was up to the player as those rounds are inconsequential .
And is the way they should continue to do it . If they ever figure out how .