Forums

Help › Forums

Saying Goodbye

rated by 0 users
Mon, Apr 19 2021 4:07 AM (2 replies)
  • largemouth51
    1,212 Posts
    Sun, Apr 18 2021 5:00 AM

It has been a great run but my time here at WGT is nearing the end. At the conclusion of my CC Cosa Nostra's participation in the WC I will be leaving WGT and only playing golf on PGA 2K21. Since I joined WGT in July of 2012 I have played thousands of rounds and made numerous friends and I want to wish everyone the best of life for you and your families. If any of you do play the PGA game and desire to enjoy a round together I have the same name on Steam Largemouth51 and would welcome your friendship.  

Bob Gates/Largemouth51

• doylerc
    1,154 Posts
    Sun, Apr 18 2021 5:13 AM

Well HO we had some great times little bad times but was defo great to play flash all those years with you.It is awful that launcher is not designed for multiplayer games and has lost a lot of good guys over this, I wish you the best my friend

Doyler

• largemouth51
    1,212 Posts
    Mon, Apr 19 2021 4:07 AM

doylerc:

Well HO we had some great times little bad times but was defo great to play flash all those years with you.It is awful that launcher is not designed for multiplayer games and has lost a lot of good guys over this, I wish you the best my friend

Doyler

Thanks Clem. I will always have great memories of the old days playing with you and Joe. Buy the PGA game and you also will be saying goodbye WGT.

RSS