Forums

Help › Forums

Bracket tournament

Mon, Apr 26 2021 4:06 PM (12 replies)
  • PAGES
  • Tepi62Ka
    321 Posts
    Sat, Apr 17 2021 5:03 AM

I am middle of some strange happening now. I took part one bracket tournament. It was 100cr entrance. I think I came 2nd place. I got message from WGT, there was only congrats LOL

Now I am asking how long it takes to solve that case? I have screenshot from bracket where total pursuit was 1400 cr. I have send couple email to WGT...no response for these!!

• SamSpayed
    4,895 Posts
    Tue, Apr 20 2021 12:49 PM

Check the rules for the bracket tournament.  Some of the WGT tournaments only pay credits if you reside in a certain country.

• BStanley6
    1,179 Posts
    Tue, Apr 20 2021 7:24 PM

I noticed the payouts showing up recently for brackets & thought it was another glitch in the new app but the bigger issue is that the brackets are all blanked out now so you have no idea how you are going or where you are up to.

• AnaNikolaj
    634 Posts
    Wed, Apr 21 2021 1:50 AM

Tepi62Ka:

I am middle of some strange happening now. I took part one bracket tournament. It was 100cr entrance. I think I came 2nd place. I got message from WGT, there was only congrats LOL

Now I am asking how long it takes to solve that case? I have screenshot from bracket where total pursuit was 1400 cr. I have send couple email to WGT...no response for these!!

I followed the bracket link from your score history. Although there is a 100 cr TM bracket available, the one you played was free entry, which means no prizes for anyone. What you're seeing is a glitch. I bet your screenshot has "hack tier" written next to "1440 cr purse". That's a glitch that happens only with the free entry brackets.

You'll see it, if you go to WGT brackets page, choose the free entry TM bracket and click "view bracket". It will say as above, 1440 cr purse, hack tier.

Then, choose the 100 cr entry fee TM bracket, click "view bracket" and you"ll get a display that says "Tour master, 1440 cr purse". When you come top 4 in that one, you'll get the credits within 5 mins after it closes.

You can also check your account history to confirm no credits were taken from your account as an entry fee.

@ Sam    There are no country limitation to bracket payouts, once you're allowed to enter one. If you live in a country (or a U. S. state) that forbids skill based gambling, you can't even enter entry fee events. 

• Tepi62Ka
    321 Posts
    Wed, Apr 21 2021 7:17 PM

I was in final, played same result with opponent!

• Tepi62Ka
    321 Posts
    Thu, Apr 22 2021 5:20 AM

BStanley6:

I noticed the payouts showing up recently for brackets & thought it was another glitch in the new app but the bigger issue is that the brackets are all blanked out now so you have no idea how you are going or where you are up to.

Thats sadly true...and maybe trusting that everything goes right is frustrating...

• Tepi62Ka
    321 Posts
    Thu, Apr 22 2021 5:22 AM

I dont take part any free brackets!

• AnaNikolaj
    634 Posts
    Thu, Apr 22 2021 10:53 AM

Tepi62Ka:

I dont take part any free brackets!

Well, you did. The one from your score history you played on April 8th and 9th was a 100 cr fee and you lost in 2nd round. But the one you played from April 10th through 13 th, where I'm guessing you reached the final was a FREE ENTRY FEE, for the reasons explained in my previous post. Again, check your account history from "my account" tab and if you produce a screenshot, where I can see you entered a 100 cr bracket on April 9th or 10th, I'll send you 10 sleeves of balls.

There's nothing wrong with bracket payouts, apart from some people entering the free ones by mistake, then seeing that glitchy 1440 cr purse display and refusing to admit they were wrong.

I know a thing or two about credit brackets, trust me ;-) 

• Tepi62Ka
    321 Posts
    Fri, Apr 23 2021 5:17 AM

Surely you know, I dont argue with that...have you any idea why wgt returned me 100cr??

• AnaNikolaj
    634 Posts
    Sun, Apr 25 2021 4:06 AM

Tepi62Ka:

Surely you know, I dont argue with that...have you any idea why wgt returned me 100cr??

My guess is they did what a lot of businesses do now. They received a complaint from you, saying you entered a 100 cr tourney and didn't receive a payout, so they simply returned the 100 cr entry fee (which you didn't really pay) without checking, whether your claim is true. In their eyes that's the easiest and quickest way to keep a customer happy and 100 cr means nothing to them. They started doing the same with the consecutive days bonus, people forget to play, then write an email saying they did play, but lost their bonus anyway. From what I read, WGT only asks how many consecutive days they had and restores it.

Does this new-ish approach to handling customer complaints without really taking the time to check them open the door to manipulation? Of course it does. Do they care or lose anything? Probably not.

Like I said, the above is only a guess, albeit an educated one.

P. S. : I'm also guessing you didn't find a paid 100 cr entry fee, dated April 9th or 10th in your account, otherwise you would've asked for the 10 sleeves I promised ;-) 

• PAGES
RSS