Forums

Help › Forums

WORD GAMES PUZZLES , GIF's , ETC

Sat, Nov 18 2023 12:51 PM (1,509 replies)
  • craigswan
    30,973 Posts
    Thu, Jul 22 2021 12:31 PM

hot dog GIF

• craigswan
    30,973 Posts
    Thu, Jul 22 2021 12:39 PM

Swing Golf GIF - Swing Golf CrackScreen GIFs

• craigswan
    30,973 Posts
    Thu, Jul 22 2021 12:43 PM

I left my campsite and hiked south for 3 miles. Then I turned east and hiked for 3 miles. I then turned north and hiked for 3 miles, at which time I came upon a bear inside my tent eating my food! What color was the bear?

• craigswan
    30,973 Posts
    Thu, Jul 22 2021 12:47 PM

Is the capital of Kentucky pronounced Louisville or Luee-ville?

• craigswan
    30,973 Posts
    Thu, Jul 22 2021 12:53 PM

Each of the bunnies has a pair, except for one. Can you find it .

viral brain teasers - bunny

• craigswan
    30,973 Posts
    Thu, Jul 22 2021 1:08 PM

Patrons at a McDonalds, near the Bunker Hill Monument were shocked to see the former president having lunch, and all by himself.

An elderly couple that was visiting from Pomona, California, said that they could not believe how fat the man, who is now referred by many as simply Melania’s husband, has gotten..

Trump’s personal physician, Dr. Yang Fu Fi, recently revealed that Trump has hit the big 300!

One little boy, who was having lunch, with his aunt and her live-in boyfriend, went up to Trump and asked him for his autograph. He was told that it would cost him $14.

The boy looked at Trump and was overheard to say, “$14! that’s *** dude, hell, I can get Bill Belichick’s autograph for 75 cents.”

When word spread throughout the restaurant that Trump had asked the little boy for $14 for his autograph, many in the establishment began shouting, “CHEAPSKATE DONALD!, CHEAPSKATE DONALD!”

And with that the Trump, picked up his half-dozen uneaten burgers, and his 2 pounds of French Fries, and he quickly left Mickey D's looking as orange as the orangest orange..

• rmpor
    70 Posts
    Thu, Jul 22 2021 2:30 PM

pdb1:

pdb1:

?

Space invaders

RSS