Forums

Help › Forums

WORD GAMES PUZZLES , GIF's , ETC

Sat, Nov 18 2023 12:51 PM (1,509 replies)
  • Zzyzx01
    1,251 Posts
    Mon, Jun 28 2021 5:24 PM

pdb1:

BTW . One week ago my postings stopped appearing in my email . Did not affect the links to TopGolf . WGT Member Support <members@worldgolftour.com>. I have not yet been afforded a response to this issue .

I think it was a new "feature" added during the last "Downtime".  I, too, and others, do not receive e-mail notifications of Clashes, tournaments, WGT " Goodies", etc.

Zzyzx01

• hpurey
    11,505 Posts
    Tue, Jun 29 2021 5:51 AM

Maybe they tried to fix the duplicate emails and overcorrected?  LOL

• hpurey
    11,505 Posts
    Tue, Jun 29 2021 5:54 AM

pdb1:

I have decided to end the " Guess the Puzzle " portion of this thread . I did enjoy that .

There are many reasons for my decision .........................................................

I will continue to post various other optical illusions , graphic optics , GIF's , interesting facts , humorous content , etc .

Hopefully continue a positive rapport with any and all of you . For at least as long as I can tolerate the rest of things outside this thread .

Understandable, I'd imagine the riddles start to dry up when looking for them plus it seemed just a handful of players were really participating. ;-)

I still look forward to the other fun.  The forums aren't what they used to be but at least I'll have this and a few other threads to look forward to.  ;-)

• craigswan
    30,834 Posts
    Fri, Jul 2 2021 4:00 AM

The ‘$@?%&*’ that you see in place of a swear word is called a grawlix..

• Zzyzx01
    1,251 Posts
    Fri, Jul 2 2021 5:54 AM

For those of us that miss the riddles:

Arnold Schwarzenegger has a big one
    Michael j fox has a small one
    Madonna doesn't have one
    The pope has one but he never uses it
    Bill Clinton Has one and he uses it all the time!

What is it?

RSS