Forums

Help › Forums

WORD GAMES PUZZLES , GIF's , ETC

Sat, Nov 18 2023 12:51 PM (1,509 replies)
  • DodgyPutter
    4,690 Posts
    Fri, May 21 2021 3:24 AM

Zzyzx01:
    My right hand.
    I liked this but can see an argument, right elbow (at least I can't :- 0 ). 

• hpurey
    11,505 Posts
    Mon, May 24 2021 2:17 PM

pdb1:

30)

Figured this one out I think just doodling on the phone at work today. instead of scribbling out sensitive info I turn every number/letter in a name and student id into the number 8.  Hard to figure out what it was before that.  

Anyway,  turn the paper to the side for more scrap notes space and was like it's a bunch of infinity symbols.  Then randomly zipped lines through each one through the middle like cutting them in half.  And it clicked.   The number 8  flipped on its side was everything then I cut it in half to get a bunch of zeroes.  LOL  

Long story short, my guess is the number 8.  hahahaha  Wish I could have seen the look on my face when I realized it.  ;-)

• hpurey
    11,505 Posts
    Wed, May 26 2021 10:20 AM

#32  is steps

#33,  remembered hearing this one sometime in the past.  I remember it now but I won't say.  Just to see if anyone else gets it.  It was the first part that was stumping me until I remembered.  ;-)   Good one to make you think.   

RSS