STATS

rated by 0 users
Thu, Jun 3 2021 12:31 PM (14 replies)
  • PAGES
  • bossbird
    2,192 Posts
    Tue, Jun 1 2021 10:08 AM

Paul those stats mean so little ! 

just play to meet people , talk to them if you wish , but as you are a traditional flash player , don’t think you will be competing to beat mobile owner players , you just won’t. Mobile only players know how to play coin rooms in the same way you know how to play flash. In any case those stats mean nothing , the same as number of friends on a friends list means nothing . The only important thing is how much enjoyment you get from the game . IMHO ! Lol !! 

• rjteeithi
    674 Posts
    Thu, Jun 3 2021 8:18 AM

pdb1:

bossbird:

Paul those stats mean so little ! 

just play to meet people , talk to them if you wish , but as you are a traditional flash player , don’t think you will be competing to beat mobile owner players , you just won’t. Mobile only players know how to play coin rooms in the same way you know how to play flash. In any case those stats mean nothing , the same as number of friends on a friends list means nothing . The only important thing is how much enjoyment you get from the game . IMHO ! Lol !! 

I really wish you had read my posts in this thread prior to saying that . And you obviously have not been reading my others as well .

I have been playing coin rounds exclusively for 2 years .

How else could I progress to this full set ?

Currently in the DIAMOND I level .

bossbird:
    Mobile only players know how to play coin rooms

That is quite unfortunate .

bossbird:
    in the same way you know how to play flash.

The only mention I make these days about Flash is the statistics that were used to base what tier we were . To acquire new equipment .

And the fact that playing . Lowered ones average .

I'm a long time coin player now . Let's play .

Division advancement is only attained with coin wins...Loses have no affect. 

and

It took you two years to attain level 8 clothing?

The head to head is only a heads up record, and thats it. Yo have a good one, as Do I but you do lose more than you think you do, as do I

• PAGES
RSS