Forums

Help › Forums

looking for a goldilocks club

Thu, Apr 15 2021 11:38 AM (3 replies)
  • tnivka
    129 Posts
    Wed, Apr 14 2021 11:55 AM

Members aren't insulting, interesting tournaments that aren't all won by the same person, forum questions get answers. Doesn't have to be perfect, just not-too...

• Nancy1959
    7,036 Posts
    Wed, Apr 14 2021 10:14 PM

I don't usually respond to posts like these, but I was struck by the fact that you just described our country club.

All of our members are friendly and any kind of disrespect toward other members is met with immediate dismissal (therefore, it pretty much never happens).  We always have a full slate of tournaments...too many to play actually, so there are always many different winners.  Our forum is the most active I've ever seen, too.  Every time someone posts a question in our forum, they get multiple answers right away (and many of our members know the answer to pretty much every question).

I'm not trying to sell you on Majestic Mountain.  I am just saying that based upon your above desires, it seems like it might be a good fit for you.

~Nancy

• sueomeara
    2,903 Posts
    Wed, Apr 14 2021 11:22 PM

Hi,

I've sent you both a friend and club invitation as I think my club might be what your looking for. If you look at our advert it's under ARE YOU LOOKING FOR A CLUB ?. There you will find a thread to our website which will tell you all about us THE WOLF PACK COUNTRY CLUB.

We now have almost 40 members all of which know each other by name and play regularly against each other every night.

Check us out you might be looking at your new home.

Sue

• Ladychipper
    22,630 Posts
    Thu, Apr 15 2021 11:38 AM

Hello tnivka,

Have a look at this forum thread.  I believe we have what you are looking for.  No insults here, lots of tournaments including a handicap one and always someone to answer your questions and help you out.

https://www.wgt.com/forums/t/567497.aspx

RSS