10,890 Posts
    Thu, Apr 15 2021 4:27 AM

Cameron Smith for me.

Thanks.

Tom.

• lzrgolfr
    153 Posts
    Thu, Apr 15 2021 4:45 AM

Let's see what happens with Mr. Matt Fitzpatrick this week. That's my choice and I'm stickin' to it.  GL All.

• ander101
    390 Posts
    Thu, Apr 15 2021 7:17 AM

week 15 pick paul casey

• WGTJudgeSmails
    259 Posts
    Thu, Apr 15 2021 2:03 PM

I just commented in the Masters thread, but I figured it would be easier to post here as well. I did run the random generator and we have our winners.

1st Prize: Biqsqueezy

2nd Prize: Qputts

3rd Prize: Mcalderon402

Random sleeve: AdamK70

I also am in the process of getting prize payouts entered along with the Player's Used Sheet. I do see I added a couple rows like I was adding more players so I'm really going to be spending time making sure that all names have been entered and highlighted. As always, if you notice something, message me or feel free to message me on here. I don't know if anyone noticed the sheet, but I did include the Zurich Classic this year which is obviously a team event. My strategy is that you would pick the player on the team you wanted and it wouldn't be a selection for both players. Simply put, if you already used a player, you can select their teammate and you won't be penalized for it. I will make sure that I'm posting this earlier because if people don't like that strategy or it is just too complicated to work out, that tournament can always be skipped simply because it has not been included to this point.

-Judge Smails

• jacktrade51
    10,890 Posts
    Thu, Apr 15 2021 7:18 PM

Good to know Judge about Zurich Classic that we only use 1 player but, frankly, team play at this level is an even bigger crap shoot than normal.  I shoot a dart at a virtual board and it will work or won't.

RSS