rated by 0 users
Tue, Apr 13 2021 8:20 PM (13 replies)
  • PAGES
  • kdownunder
    1,462 Posts
    Tue, Apr 13 2021 5:29 AM

Hello WGT & Hello Callaway (owners)

Long time player comments:

1.   That claim to fame about numbers of player is, as we, all know it, comprised of people who set up a login but don't actually play, or maybe play a very few games ...  they don't = players

2.  There are so many glitches in the the current version of the game when trying to play options that are not coin games ...   which so many people have posted about so I am not going to add to the list  ... but why don't you fix them?

3.  Obviously your business plan to keep income coming in :   I am not able to ascertain whether that is about ball use & trying to get your mobile/phone users to buy  balls and/or clubs .... (Yes it is noticeable how many free rental weekends you have now compared to the 3-4 "special" times over the previous years)...

4. Or whether Titleist (Acushnet), TP (Adidas), Volvik (Moon Kyung-ahn), Bridgestone (Bridgestone Tyres), Cleveland & Srixon (SRI Sports. (Sumitomo Rubber Industries), Mizuno (Rihachi Mizuno), Ping (Ping = Karsten Solheim), Cobra (Puma Sports), Seemore (Jim Grundberg & Jason Pouliot) etc. are paying royalties to WGT based on the false number of players?

4.  But you had a great golf game, the best on the internet but you are resting on ur laurels ... if you maybe invested some more $ into it to create more courses it would be even better.  If you invested some $ into fixing the many many glitches it would be much better.   

I actually don't want much WGT ... I just want to be able to log in from my Australian time zone and ....

1.  See who my friends are that are available to play with me (i.e. everyone is not green - available).   People are now resorting to connecting on a voice channel (e.g. Skype, Discord, etc.) because this functionality has gone from the game.    But it doesn't work for everyone so therefore there are many players who just "hope" and "give up"

2.  Be able to talk to my friends if I invite them to a game so they can tell me that maybe they are doing something else, e.g. getting a coffee, & will be 3 minutes

3. Be able to talk to my friends without the chat box cutting out all the time (and not taking over the whole screen).

This is my 5+ post on this stuff ... maybe you can respond?

Kdownunder

• Felixthecat05
    69 Posts
    Tue, Apr 13 2021 6:11 AM

I wholly concur with everything you say.

Unfortunately while us suckers continue to play, buy their products, and seemingly accept their many glitches they are going to do sweet Fanny Adams.

I am sick of sending them messages about the jumping meter syndrome to which their reply is always the same “It’s not our servers it’s your internet connection” - how can it be when so many people have the same issue and every other game has no such problem.

I have decided that I will no longer buy any products from them. I am just playing the game until I finally run out of credits and then no more. It has to be a concerted effort from all long time players to get them to do some head scratching over why they are losing income but there are so many WGT addicts out there that unfortunately this will never happen.

I hate and detest WGT but even saying this does not seem to penetrate their thick skulls.

• pase4win
    232 Posts
    Tue, Apr 13 2021 6:23 AM

kdownunder:

Hello WGT & Hello Callaway (owners)

Long time player comments:

1.   That claim to fame about numbers of player is, as we, all know it, comprised of people who set up a login but don't actually play, or maybe play a very few games ...  they don't = players

2.  There are so many glitches in the the current version of the game when trying to play options that are not coin games ...   which so many people have posted about so I am not going to add to the list  ... but why don't you fix them?

3.  Obviously your business plan to keep income coming in :   I am not able to ascertain whether that is about ball use & trying to get your mobile/phone users to buy  balls and/or clubs .... (Yes it is noticeable how many free rental weekends you have now compared to the 3-4 "special" times over the previous years)...

4. Or whether Titleist (Acushnet), TP (Adidas), Volvik (Moon Kyung-ahn), Bridgestone (Bridgestone Tyres), Cleveland & Srixon (SRI Sports. (Sumitomo Rubber Industries), Mizuno (Rihachi Mizuno), Ping (Ping = Karsten Solheim), Cobra (Puma Sports), Seemore (Jim Grundberg & Jason Pouliot) etc. are paying royalties to WGT based on the false number of players?

4.  But you had a great golf game, the best on the internet but you are resting on ur laurels ... if you maybe invested some more $ into it to create more courses it would be even better.  If you invested some $ into fixing the many many glitches it would be much better.   

I actually don't want much WGT ... I just want to be able to log in from my Australian time zone and ....

1.  See who my friends are that are available to play with me (i.e. everyone is not green - available).   People are now resorting to connecting on a voice channel (e.g. Skype, Discord, etc.) because this functionality has gone from the game.    But it doesn't work for everyone so therefore there are many players who just "hope" and "give up"

2.  Be able to talk to my friends if I invite them to a game so they can tell me that maybe they are doing something else, e.g. getting a coffee, & will be 3 minutes

3. Be able to talk to my friends without the chat box cutting out all the time (and not taking over the whole screen).

This is my 5+ post on this stuff ... maybe you can respond?

Kdownunder

Hi K

I'm  sure this Wgt dosen't care we have asked and asked but nothing.

With changing owners and moving to his format they have gutted the staff to compensate for the lost revenue- lost players.

There are lots of kiss azz players who will run the game up the flag pole even tho we all know the game is terrible right now the forum is full of them so why do the owners need staff.

K you can yell, scream, stomp, refuse to buy balls and everything but nothing is going to change.

Pase

• Felixthecat05
    69 Posts
    Tue, Apr 13 2021 7:57 AM

In full agreement with all of your points. WGT is now a complete waste of time, effort and space. 

You are so correct about the kiss ass players with their sexy You Tube videos etc. What a bunch of complete and utter w..k..s who have ruined the experience for most ordinary players.

Oh well, their loss is our gain. F ‘em all.

• TopShelf2010
    10,879 Posts
    Tue, Apr 13 2021 8:42 AM

• BPeterson8256
    2,903 Posts
    Tue, Apr 13 2021 9:15 AM

TopShelf2010:

Felixthecat05:
    WGT is now a complete waste of time, effort and space. 

And yet you still managed to play 4 rounds today. Was that before or after your post?

Talk about a w..k..

Don

I thought you might have gone with the following quote, Don.

Felixthecat05:

I hate and detest WGT

I guess when someone makes so many stupid comments about how much they hate the game that they spend hours and hours playing every single day, it is hard to pick which of their comments is the dumbest.

Perhaps this next quote is the most telling.

Felixthecat05:

You are so correct about the kiss ass players with their sexy You Tube videos etc. What a bunch of complete and utter w..k..s who have ruined the experience for most ordinary players.

Oh well, their loss is our gain. F ‘em all.

A Fox one day spied a beautiful bunch of ripe grapes hanging from a vine trained along the branches of a tree. The grapes seemed ready to burst with juice, and the Fox's mouth watered as he gazed longingly at them.

The bunch hung from a high branch, and the Fox had to jump for it. The first time he jumped he missed it by a long way. So he walked off a short distance and took a running leap at it, only to fall short once more. Again and again he tried, but in vain.

Now he sat down and looked at the grapes in disgust.

"What a fool I am," he said. "Here I am wearing myself out to get a bunch of sour grapes that are not worth gaping for."

Ya, those grapes are probably sour.

• mikey1961
    1,680 Posts
    Tue, Apr 13 2021 9:17 AM

Felixthecat05:

I have decided that I will no longer buy any products from them. I am just playing the game until I finally run out of credits and then no more. It has to be a concerted effort from all long time players to get them to do some head scratching over why they are losing income but there are so many WGT addicts out there that unfortunately this will never happen.

I hate and detest WGT but even saying this does not seem to penetrate their thick skulls.

So if you hate and detest WGT so much and are no longer going to buy anything why on earth did you buy a sleeve of ball and 2 CC passes, climb out of your pram and put your dummy back in 

• Felixthecat05
    69 Posts
    Tue, Apr 13 2021 11:36 AM

Using up my credits so I can finish with this stupidity run game quicker. Get back in your cradle, pal!

• Felixthecat05
    69 Posts
    Tue, Apr 13 2021 11:38 AM

As I said playing to use up Credit, useless Coins.

I refuse to leave anything for WGT in the locker when I finish with this crap game.

• SimonTheBeetle
    3,468 Posts
    Tue, Apr 13 2021 12:19 PM

Probably the game needs a new owner, a serious game developing company. Clearly Topgolf Entertainment Group is not. Everything's got exacerbated ever since TEG acquired WGT.

• PAGES
RSS