Forums

Help › Forums

Buying credits

rated by 0 users
Tue, Apr 13 2021 1:31 PM (3 replies)
  • ChrisDeGarmo
    23 Posts
    Mon, Apr 12 2021 2:05 PM

I've been getting ads that say first time purchase of 500+ credits will match an additional 500 credits. So I clicked to purchase (mobile app) - no option for 500 credits. 300 or 1000. credit options. Nothing  between.

LOL!! WGT smh...

well they got me - not once but twice. I went in for the 1000, expecting 1500, completed the purchase - and no extra 500 credits.

Can anyone help me with what hurdles I now need to crossover to get my advertised special? Thanks.

• TopShelf2010
    10,879 Posts
    Mon, Apr 12 2021 3:55 PM

• ChrisDeGarmo
    23 Posts
    Mon, Apr 12 2021 4:05 PM

Yes, that is what I'm saying.

I have previously purchased a bundle package, but that's all - and this offer said for strictly buying credits, so I bought strictly credits. It's a banner ad that pops up before your main screen (like tournaments do). There is no promo code or anything to click through for more info. You can only X-close the offer. It just says if you buy 500 credits, 500 will be added if this your first-time credit purchase.

If there's some kind of 'asterisky hidden thing' that disqualifies me because of my previous club bundle purchase, then that's dirty. I'd like this sorted...

TopShelf2010:

ChrisDeGarmo:
    I've been getting ads that say first time purchase of 500+ credits will match an additional 500 credits

I believe this is a one-time offer.

Are you saying you did not receive the additional match offer when purchasing the initial credits?

Don

• SamSpayed
    4,874 Posts
    Tue, Apr 13 2021 1:31 PM

Chris, try emailing Member Services at members@worldgolftour.com.  They would be the ones to fix this for you.

RSS