Forums

Help › Forums

😡My Irons GONE after free rental !!😳

Mon, Apr 12 2021 6:25 PM (11 replies)
  • PAGES
  • JDGHOST
    6,764 Posts
    Sun, Apr 11 2021 9:20 AM

So I "free" rented a set of Irons (free rental weekend) I decided I wanna  equip MY Irons back into my bag so I click on "Edit equipment" and now I'm freakin out !! 

NO irons to edit?? And YES my settings for equipment are on "Advanced"

;

WTH WGT??? 

Any thoughts?

JD

• JDGHOST
    6,764 Posts
    Sun, Apr 11 2021 9:43 AM

SO now the rentals expired as I went to play a tourney and it would not let me!!! It told me to update equipment I hit the Icon and find I'm screwed No irons available WTH!!! I re-rented the "Free" irons but in 24 hours THEN what ??? I rebooted game twice that did nothing ...

HELP lol  My Callaway rouge Irons have been Hi-Jacked (Maybe Tiger was "High" again!!)

• AnaNikolaj
    634 Posts
    Sun, Apr 11 2021 9:52 AM

Try changing the setting from advanced to whatever the other thing is and see, if the irons slot comes back. Then, after you (hopefully) successfully equip them, change the settings back to advanced. You could also toy with what removing the 3w or a wedge does... 

• borntobesting
    9,622 Posts
    Sun, Apr 11 2021 10:21 AM

That is strange, When the free rental on The Taylor Made Spider X putter expired the game automatically reequipped my Scotty Cameron Phantom X 6 putter. 

Maybe if you restart your computer. Or maybe try the mobile version or On Steam. As a last resort Ask C/S to look into it, 

• dhjam1
    577 Posts
    Sun, Apr 11 2021 11:21 AM

Check here

Lob wedge required

• AnaNikolaj
    634 Posts
    Sun, Apr 11 2021 12:24 PM

dhjam1:

Check here

Lob wedge required

Great spot, sir. 

• JDGHOST
    6,764 Posts
    Sun, Apr 11 2021 3:26 PM

Despite the the way it looks with the no "lob Wedge" I do have all three wedges in my bag ....The issue is as you can see is I have no Irons or anywhere to edit them...

• JDGHOST
    6,764 Posts
    Sun, Apr 11 2021 3:26 PM

Despite the the way it looks with the no "lob Wedge" I do have all three wedges in my bag ....The issue is as you can see is I have no Irons or anywhere to edit them...

• JDGHOST
    6,764 Posts
    Sun, Apr 11 2021 4:13 PM

AnaNikolaj:

Try changing the setting from advanced to whatever the other thing is and see, if the irons slot comes back. Then, after you (hopefully) successfully equip them, change the settings back to advanced. You could also toy with what removing the 3w or a wedge does... 

You are Brilliant !!! Thank You!!..... Problem fixed when I switched from "Advanced" to "Normal" ...then BACK to "Advanced" again....The Irons suddenly showed  the rentals in my bag which in turn could now be edited!! 

Maybe Tiger felt guilty and went and got my Rouge's outta the pawn brokers???

• dhjam1
    577 Posts
    Mon, Apr 12 2021 11:37 AM

JDGHOST:

You're lob wedge was in the wrong spot, if you clicked on it it should have showed your irons like it did for me.

• PAGES
RSS