Help › Forums

Buying Credits affect on Ad Credits

rated by 0 users
Fri, Apr 16 2021 3:05 AM (10 replies)
  • PAGES
  • YouLostToALoser
    189 Posts
    Thu, Apr 8 2021 6:12 AM

There’s an offer on of buying 1000cr that gives 40% xp increase over 3 days with a purchase (1000 or more).

Will my daily ads go down reducing the amount of credits I can get that way, as that is the way I fund my equipment? Or will it stay he same?

It says on the Inbox offering this ‘reduced ads’. This is a red flag to me so I’m procrastinating on making the purchase.

Thanks for any help on this.

Much appreciated.

ps context, I’m L92 and want to get to L97 for the Driver and Irons as it’s tough from the backs, as I’m a Legend (status, not in real life) with the L85 clubs I’ve got. 

So I’m playing free balls, learning the game, especially around greens, but as people above 97 know, it’s a real trick from L90 to L97 (even mid 92). So I want to have as many credits as possible and that’s mainly ad revenue. I’m only on day 182 (not missed a day since I started) so my daily xp isn’t amazing.

The more credits I have over and above the purchase of the driver and irons, I can use for balls, and compete again on the main platform instead of just mu Country Club.

It’s frustrating, but anything worth doing is inherently hard work, but I need to know the payoff is worth it before paying to eventually get fewer credits when I reach L97.

The 40% xp bonus for 3 days is enticing and will give me a sense of progress.

Thanks to you all and keep crushing!

• bossbird
    2,192 Posts
    Thu, Apr 8 2021 10:37 AM

YouLostToALoser:

There’s an offer on of buying 1000cr that gives 40% xp increase over 3 days with a purchase (1000 or more).

Will my daily ads go down reducing the amount of credits I can get that way, as that is the way I fund my equipment? Or will it stay he same?

It says on the Inbox offering this ‘reduced ads’. This is a red flag to me so I’m procrastinating on making the purchase.

Thanks for any help on this.

Much appreciated.

ps context, I’m L92 and want to get to L97 for the Driver and Irons as it’s tough from the backs, as I’m a Legend (status, not in real life) with the L85 clubs I’ve got. 

So I’m playing free balls, learning the game, especially around greens, but as people above 97 know, it’s a real trick from L90 to L97 (even mid 92). So I want to have as many credits as possible and that’s mainly ad revenue. I’m only on day 182 (not missed a day since I started) so my daily xp isn’t amazing.

The more credits I have over and above the purchase of the driver and irons, I can use for balls, and compete again on the main platform instead of just mu Country Club.

It’s frustrating, but anything worth doing is inherently hard work, but I need to know the payoff is worth it before paying to eventually get fewer credits when I reach L97.

The 40% xp bonus for 3 days is enticing and will give me a sense of progress.

Thanks to you all and keep crushing!

You have already posted this in another part of forums  there are answers on there for you . Why do you repost and not wait for an answer. .?

• YouLostToALoser
    189 Posts
    Fri, Apr 9 2021 12:27 AM

bossbird:

You have already posted this in another part of forums  there are answers on there for you . Why do you repost and not wait for an answer. .?

Juin suis désolé, mais Je suis retardez...

Seriously though, I didn’t know where to post for the most exposure, so I posted in both. It’s my mix of Viking and Irish blood I guess impulsively efficient.

Thanks for calling me out, too many people mess about not wanting to offend, nowadays. I never knew this game existed 6 months ago and the last game I played was Sonic the Hedghog on my Sega GameGear (from Japan 6 months before it was released here. 

Money is tight as I’m rebuilding my business after the ‘coof’ and my business partner and mentor dying at 56 of a heart attack last May, which was avoidable but ‘coof’ patients were priority 1, 2, 3 then free for all for everyone else. Still at least a 92 year old got to live another couple of years instead of an angry (due to the shutdown ironically)but healthy 56 year old.

This game got me out of a pretty severe depression. So I haven’t spent a Pound, or even a Euro ;) on this game and so it’s new to me.

Hope this bored you enough, I enjoy writing and trying to put things into context.

Je ne pense pas que je parle autant que j'écris, mais je pense que mon français a besoin d'un peu de travail.

Bonne chance et parlez avec vous ne pas retardez (forgot soon lol).

Ps, you picked the right name for your character...as the ancient Greeks said ‘Know Thyself’ and held it up as one of the most important things in life. Well from where I am, you’ve achieved that.

• bossbird
    2,192 Posts
    Tue, Apr 13 2021 10:57 AM

YouLostToALoser:

bossbird:

Juin suis désolé, mais Je suis retardez...

Seriously though, I didn’t know where to post for the most exposure, so I posted in both. It’s my mix of Viking and Irish blood I guess impulsively efficient.

Thanks for calling me out, too many people mess about not wanting to offend, nowadays. I never knew this game existed 6 months ago and the last game I played was Sonic the Hedghog on my Sega GameGear (from Japan 6 months before it was released here. 

Money is tight as I’m rebuilding my business after the ‘coof’ and my business partner and mentor dying at 56 of a heart attack last May, which was avoidable but ‘coof’ patients were priority 1, 2, 3 then free for all for everyone else. Still at least a 92 year old got to live another couple of years instead of an angry (due to the shutdown ironically)but healthy 56 year old.

This game got me out of a pretty severe depression. So I haven’t spent a Pound, or even a Euro ;) on this game and so it’s new to me.

Hope this bored you enough, I enjoy writing and trying to put things into context.

Je ne pense pas que je parle autant que j'écris, mais je pense que mon français a besoin d'un peu de travail.

Bonne chance et parlez avec vous ne pas retardez (forgot soon lol).

Ps, you picked the right name for your character...as the ancient Greeks said ‘Know Thyself’ and held it up as one of the most important things in life. Well from where I am, you’ve achieved that.

I have heard this in another forum post of yours too ! Lol 

my name was picked by a member of my staff with whom I played real golf . That’s all , I was his boss , it means no more , no less . I am now not a boss ! 

did you buy your credits ? Did it affect your ability to gain the free credits ? That would be useful for others to know .  

• YouLostToALoser
    189 Posts
    Wed, Apr 14 2021 5:06 AM

Hey Bossbird thanks for engaging...

I have heard this in another forum post of yours too ! Lol ”

Don’t need a good memory if you just tell the truth & it explains why I’m so neurotic at the moment lol

You do come across like a Boss, not Bossy, but assertive and knowledgeable.

The credits I bought (£9.99...how much are 1000 in Euro’s? Cos’ in the US they get them for £7.26 as of writing this, which is US$9.99. Isn’t that a bit racially oppressive, at least xenophobic ;) el oh el)

As I looked into whether it would affect them, I picked up a tip or two, and have gotten 123-150 everyday since. Bit of messing about turning settings off or on etc, but having to log on & off mainly.

For comparison, I guesstimate I got 30-100 credits before, but I don’t get them all at once know as I say, I have to press. ‘reset ads’. And I get them at 7:15pm as they reset them at 7pm BST. Before, I did it before my first round when I got out of bed & making coffee.

Hope this helps, if not you, at least one person. Should do at some point, so it’s worth it. Wish I trawled the forums earlier looking for info, but I know now & encourage everyone to do likewise.

Just learn to recognise BS or people messing about, which can be entertaining, but useless for your game.

Loser (Cos Winning Is For Losers ;])

• YouLostToALoser
    189 Posts
    Wed, Apr 14 2021 5:09 AM

Sorry for the spelling errors, but IPads are not conducive to typing fast...

• bossbird
    2,192 Posts
    Thu, Apr 15 2021 6:44 AM

Never seen anything priced in Euros , so can’t answer that one . 

• DodgyPutter
    4,690 Posts
    Thu, Apr 15 2021 8:00 AM

YouLostToALoser:
    The credits I bought (£9.99...how much are 1000 in Euro’s? Cos’ in the US they get them for £7.26 as of writing this, which is US$9.99. Isn’t that a bit racially oppressive, at least xenophobic ;) el oh el)

If I buy 1,000c on my laptop they cost £10, 1,000c on my phone cost £7.87. 

As to the question about ad's, they aren't meaning the free ones it's referring to general ad's, banners etc.  They'd hardly say it like it was a good thing if they were reducing your options.  

Edit: on steam you can get the "eagle bundle" for £7.19; that gives you 1,500c, 2 sleeves (cost 600c) a putter (cost 2,995c) and 20,000 coins.  Even if the balls are no good and assuming you can sell the putter at 25%, that's 2,249c for £7.19. Even the "par bundle" at £2.09 gets you 500c (and a sleeve).

• YouLostToALoser
    189 Posts
    Thu, Apr 15 2021 11:58 AM

DodgyPutter:

YouLostToALoser:

If I buy 1,000c on my laptop they cost £10, 1,000c on my phone cost £7.87. 

As to the question about ad's, they aren't meaning the free ones it's referring to general ad's, banners etc.  They'd hardly say it like it was a good thing if they were reducing your options.  

Edit: on steam you can get the "eagle bundle" for £7.19; that gives you 1,500c, 2 sleeves (cost 600c) a putter (cost 2,995c) and 20,000 coins.  Even if the balls are no good and assuming you can sell the putter at 25%, that's 2,249c for £7.19. Even the "par bundle" at £2.09 gets you 500c (and a sleeve).

Jeeethus!

Must.   Be.   Nice.

;)

• YouLostToALoser
    189 Posts
    Thu, Apr 15 2021 2:21 PM

Seriously though, the £7.87 will just be the exchange rate for US$9.99. It fluctuates, but companies usually take an average over a certain period, instead of having to keep changing prices with the exchange rate of the currency markets.

I only started playing in October 2020, and never heard of this game before then, so all this flash, etc is alien to me (not Mexican, just I don’t understand it). 

I didn’t even know their even was a PC version, never mind that’s the original, Til at least Christmas. 

They had to make an app, as it became tedious on the PC version, not being able to say anything in case someone got offended. 

You get it, right?

;)

• PAGES
RSS