Forums

Help › Forums

Clash starting 8.4.20

Fri, Apr 9 2021 1:58 PM (25 replies)
  • JDGHOST
    6,770 Posts
    Thu, Apr 8 2021 4:40 AM

Luckystar5:
    They made the Web page nice and pretty, but basically, they planted a bunch of pretty flowers, on the side of the road, so u can't see that they didn't fix the pot holes. Guess this is their way, of saying, " we have no idea, how to fix it"

I see no change??  Is must be a mobile thing...

• wedge0837
    862 Posts
    Thu, Apr 8 2021 7:41 AM

Barbarossa:

No countdown clock on current game until you use a pass.

Same problem.

Again no Clock until you burn a Pass. 

• AlaskanDame
    18,958 Posts
    Thu, Apr 8 2021 8:04 AM

JDGHOST:
    I see no change??  Is must be a mobile thing...
    I have only the event countdown, no round countdown clock.  Am on mobile iOS.

• dhjam1
    577 Posts
    Thu, Apr 8 2021 8:10 AM

WGTChampion:

New versions are rolling out now. Desktop and Steam have already released. Other platforms will have the update available through the end of the week. 
    • Fixed an issue causing the CC Clash Event timers to not appear

_CHAMPION 

I think you guys forgot this one.

• WGTChampion
    1,891 Posts
    Thu, Apr 8 2021 9:12 AM

I'm sorry everyone. 

I don't know what else to say. I'm going to go fight some people to find out how this happened.

_CHAMPION 

• xxxhogheadxxx
    949 Posts
    Thu, Apr 8 2021 9:28 AM

WGTChampion:

I'm sorry everyone. 

I don't know what else to say. I'm going to go fight some people to find out how this happened.

_CHAMPION 

I suggest getting Terry Tate to do the talking.  He gets results.

• twinponds169
    3,018 Posts
    Thu, Apr 8 2021 9:32 AM

WGTChampion:

Been a lot of disappointment around here for some time now. The clash being the least of it. Something major needs to change real soon or I'm afraid the game will never recover to being as great as it once was.

• bossbird
    2,192 Posts
    Thu, Apr 8 2021 10:30 AM

xxxhogheadxxx:

WGTChampion:

I'm sorry everyone. 

_CHAMPION 

I suggest getting Terry Tate to do the talking.  He gets results.

I have nothing against you , but you don’t even play in the clash , so why are you here ?

• bossbird
    2,192 Posts
    Thu, Apr 8 2021 10:33 AM

WGTChampion:

I'm sorry everyone. 

_CHAMPION 

I know it’s not your fault , but please report that we are not happy ! A month they have had to sort this , and for me , a mobile only player , this is a major reason for me to play this game , please get it sorted if you have any influence at all. Thank you  Lesley

• callaghan159
    6,220 Posts
    Thu, Apr 8 2021 3:51 PM

I for 1 am some glad I don't spend any money on this crap.

Edit......did my daily bonus spin and then my scratcher few minutes ago.  Did my scratcher first and won 5000 coins. Then I did my spin and won 5 scratchers but I see I did not get my 5 free scratchers. Not surprised.. LOL

RSS