Help › Forums

Not Getting the 200 coins for ‘Maxed Out’ Items

rated by 0 users
Thu, Apr 8 2021 11:56 PM (4 replies)
  • YouLostToALoser
    189 Posts
    Wed, Apr 7 2021 3:15 AM

Hi all, hope you all had a good Easter

But, problems are always present in this game it appears and this one is a little complicated on the face of it, but not if someone who is articulate and concise can make sound simple as it is.

Unfortunately for me, I’m the latter, not the former.

I’ll try, so I’m not getting coins for aperel points in sponsored matches. Just had 24 points to a maxed out item but not the 4800 coins.

Had this issue before, and they gave me 100,000 credits, after a couple months of this happening, starting with 1 item, then 2 now up to 5 items.

I’m 6 months into playing, (day 180, I think, on my daily spin bonus this morning) so I haven’t built up a huge coin balance. I have gone to playing just sponsored matches for the aperel then when I get to 96/7, with the balls and new clubs I intend to get, I’ll have quite high sponsored levelled aperel. It’s just a case of upgrading them, which costs a lot.

I have all the brands 5 common items at at least L6 upgraded, and then every other item, rare and epic, about half upgraded to L4 (some have more upgrades but my thinking is that’s the lowest for the Set Bonus. Same with the common, I have many L8, but not upgraded as it woke 150,000 coins per item, but they’re there for the future secure).

My plan is when I do get the new clubs for distance off back tees, to be in a lower division, like Ikm in platinum ll just playing sponsored 500cr 900win matches. It’s not risky and should get a good chunk of the items points wise in the 4-6 months I estimate to get there.

But a good coin start would be good to win lower divisions, or at least top 3, to play higher rooms, so not getting all these maxed out coins 200 a point, will mount up over that time.

Sorry for being a pain but anyone know the ins and outs of the coin room rules?

Thanks for any help or advise on this

Ps the problem isn’t complex, it’s putting it into context as to why it is important that is.

I’m a Director of a L12 club with ~140 members, so playing Turf Wars and leading by example is important, but to do that, my game needs to be the best it can be, but that Clashes (literally el oh el) with my club commitments.

I haven’t had the time to build up my coins and credits to do that. That takes at least a couple of years I’m beginning to think. Is that a fair assumption?

Sorry for all the questions and tangents, but I’m running a small business, so the time I have to play, I play, until I have a problem and I’m not equipped to deal with it due to not having the time to immerse myself in the rules and regs someone at L92 Legend usually would.

This should either bring out the real experts, or not get any answers at all, or just ‘stop overthinking and email WGT

• Robbob1970
    113 Posts
    Thu, Apr 8 2021 4:29 AM

One of the reasons I don't do coin rooms anymore

Here's my SE cap stalled at 133/500

yet every time I recieve points in a box it says maxed out

How can you compete with the WGT algo's

• SamSpayed
    4,874 Posts
    Thu, Apr 8 2021 3:33 PM

Robbob1970:

Here's my SE cap stalled at 133/500

yet every time I recieve points in a box it says maxed out

Rob, I think the MAXED is just a display glitch and that you are indeed getting points allocated to the item.  At least that's the way it was for me the last time I checked one of my so-called "MAXED" items (since I don't actually have any items that are maxed).  Are you finding that's not the case?

• Robbob1970
    113 Posts
    Thu, Apr 8 2021 7:17 PM

SamSpayed:
    Rob, I think the MAXED is just a display glitch and that you are indeed getting points allocated to the item.  At least that's the way it was for me the last time I checked one of my so-called "MAXED" items (since I don't actually have any items that are maxed).  Are you finding that's not the case?

My items are stalled at this levels. The cap is not the only one. Same with pants and gloves.

As I said, I don't waste credits in coin rooms now. Whats left to gain is not worth fighting the WGT golf algo's 

• YouLostToALoser
    189 Posts
    Thu, Apr 8 2021 11:56 PM

I agree, the coin room is awful, but being a director of a club that’s grown fast (L13, when I started, was L6 6 months ago, made Director after 3-4) I have to play in the events.

Hate Turf Wars, But Clashes are ok (better if the stupid aperel system wasn’t in place though. Messes up yardage’s, meter speed etc. But I took the deal...no one forced it on me!

RSS