9,623 Posts
    Tue, Apr 6 2021 11:27 PM

ScottHope:

It's not a downtime Joe.  ; )

Yeah I noticed that after I posted. 

• NrEighteen
    956 Posts
    Wed, Apr 7 2021 10:40 AM

I'm happy you adressed this issue as fast as you did, but unfortunately I still have the same issues at times. After using the green view, the camera view is off again. At Erin the key bindings aren't working at all. It seems to work fine other than that. 

Edit: Played Oakmont and no key bindings worked as expected. 

• ScottHope
    10,086 Posts
    Wed, Apr 7 2021 11:23 AM

Do you have the latest version?...

1.70.1.218205_D

(On the settings page, bottom left)

• NrEighteen
    956 Posts
    Wed, Apr 7 2021 12:21 PM

ScottHope:

Do you have the latest version?...

1.70.1.218205_D

(On the settings page, bottom left)

Yes.
    I tested various courses and I'm afraid the issues still remain. It seems random tough, as it worked fine earlier today but my evening rounds at Erin, Oakmont, Olympic and Torrey CTTH was all broken. 

• ScottHope
    10,086 Posts
    Wed, Apr 7 2021 12:56 PM

You could try resetting the game. Reset

• jacktrade51
    10,890 Posts
    Wed, Apr 7 2021 4:57 PM

So I am playing in a coin game.  I get an invitation to an AS game.  (I decline that; I would have been available in 2 minutes but I can't say that anymore ... just already playing in a game or not available.)

The bigger immediate problem, when I declined the AS game I was forfeited out of the coin game.

Tom.

• callaghan159
    6,220 Posts
    Wed, Apr 7 2021 5:21 PM

jacktrade51:
    The bigger immediate problem, when I declined the AS game I was forfeited out of the coin game.

Welcome to "World Glitch Tour". Glitch after glitch. No wonder I am losing interest in this crap.

• borntobesting
    9,623 Posts
    Wed, Apr 7 2021 5:42 PM

The key bindings are still somewhat broken. I was playing in the USGA tourney @ Olympic and on the front 9 all the keybindings worked correctly. on # 11 all of them stopped working. I restarted the launcher and all of them started working again and worked for the rest of the round, I don't think I did anything differently on # 11 than I did the first 10 holes. I know earlier they stopped working when I used green view they stopped working but started again on the next hole. 

• NrEighteen
    956 Posts
    Thu, Apr 8 2021 7:01 AM

Sorry to say that regardless of resetting/relaunching the game it still doesn't work for me. Like yesterday, my first round of th day starts out without any issues, just to see it fail on B9 and then off altogether heading to the next course. 

I'm sure WGT is working on this, so I´ll wait patiently. 

RSS