Forums

Help › Forums

One & Done 2021 Week 14 - The Masters

Thu, Apr 15 2021 1:46 PM (38 replies)
  • WGTJudgeSmails
    259 Posts
    Tue, Apr 6 2021 10:22 AM

Hello friends,

We are already back to major season and I could not be more excited after seeing Spieth win the Valero Texas Open (congrats to adrob2, you won the random draw of the 4 people who did have the Texan taking it home). There are a ton of storylines out there and I could take days to cover each of them. Even though Tiger is not here, I am incredibly excited for what could potentially be one of the best majors just because all the best players are mostly playing well at this time. Alright, enough talk, here is everything you need to know.

Prizes:

1st Place: 1,500 credits

2nd Place: 1,000 credits

3rd Place: 500 credits

Golf Ball Reward (PLEASE READ): After making your one and done pick, pick the player you think makes a hole-in-one of the tournament. If there are 5 hole-in-ones and 10 people had picked those players, you all win a sleeve of balls. If no one picks someone who makes a hole-in-one or there are none, we will do a random draw for a sleeve of balls.

Things you need to make your pick (I know I'm behind on Player's Used, it is caught up before the WGC match play and will be fully updated tonight along with the leaderboard).

One & Done Sheet

Player's Used Sheet

Masters Field

Good luck everyone!

Judge Smails

• RMS1364
    140 Posts
    Tue, Apr 6 2021 10:51 AM

Jordan Spieth for the win

Lanto Griffin for the HIO

Thx Judge, RMS

• IamNicklaus
    493 Posts
    Tue, Apr 6 2021 10:56 AM

Justin Thomas

&

Hole in one :   Phil Mickelson

• adrob2
    591 Posts
    Tue, Apr 6 2021 11:44 AM

Thank you Judge, I guess the hex I've been putting on players finally took a week off:)  I'll take J. Thomas to win the Masters and B. Dechambeau for the hole-in-one challenge.  Do I get extra credit if makes a hole in one on a par 4?:)

• HB1717
    303 Posts
    Tue, Apr 6 2021 11:53 AM

Billy Horschel    Masters                                                                                                             Max Homa  HIO Challenge

• onekeano
    4,011 Posts
    Tue, Apr 6 2021 12:37 PM

dustin johnson for Keano69 this week

hole in 1    adam scott

cheers

• kavvz
    2,195 Posts
    Tue, Apr 6 2021 1:02 PM

Hey Judge,

Team EBK selects Patrick Cantlay to win, and Justin Thomas to hole out on #16 -- at least once.

thx!

• reggie7900
    911 Posts
    Tue, Apr 6 2021 1:51 PM

Hello judge im picking Patrick Reed to win and Daniel berger for a hole in one many thanks. 

Kevin. 

• LLLlloyd88
    175 Posts
    Tue, Apr 6 2021 2:25 PM

We'll go with Dustin Johnson to win and Viktor Hovland for a hole in one.

• phipster
    4,385 Posts
    Tue, Apr 6 2021 2:33 PM

Jordan Spieth to win and Lee Westwood for the hole in one...

RSS