Forums

Help › Forums

Ball hits visible in my equipment

Thu, Apr 8 2021 4:10 PM (7 replies)
  • bossbird
    2,192 Posts
    Tue, Apr 6 2021 4:37 AM

Does anyone else think it would be handy to be able to see the number of hits bar that we get when playing , in our equipment section. This would be useful , because it’s all very well knowing how many balls there are but if for example there is only one or two hits left on it , we don’t know until we are out on the course .

• BPeterson8256
    2,903 Posts
    Tue, Apr 6 2021 6:05 AM

bossbird:

Does anyone else think it would be handy to be able to see the number of hits bar that we get when playing , in our equipment section. This would be useful , because it’s all very well knowing how many balls there are but if for example there is only one or two hits left on it , we don’t know until we are out on the course .

+1

This would be very helpful. Currently if I want to see how many hits are left, I have to equip the ball, start an unlimited play game and let it load just to get a look. 

• craigswan
    30,837 Posts
    Tue, Apr 6 2021 6:45 AM
    Sounds like a good idea .
  • twinponds169
    3,004 Posts
    Tue, Apr 6 2021 8:46 AM

craigswan:
    Sounds like a good idea .

Indeed it does sound like a good idea. So that will never happen. Next pipedream?

• alosso
    21,028 Posts
    Tue, Apr 6 2021 2:28 PM

bossbird:
    Does anyone else think it would be handy to be able to see the number of hits bar that we get when playing , in our equipment section.
    It was included in the Flash version at some time, but they dropped it in the apps. Don't hold your breath waiting for it to return - it may have no priority to the company.

• bossbird
    2,192 Posts
    Wed, Apr 7 2021 11:25 AM

alosso:

bossbird:
    Does anyone else think it would be handy to be able to see the number of hits bar that we get when playing , in our equipment section.
    It was included in the Flash version at some time, but they dropped it in the apps. Don't hold your breath waiting for it to return - it may have no priority to the company.

No breath being held , just thought it could be a useful thing to have , wanted to sound out thoughts , and certainly never knew it had been on flash at some point . 

• SamSpayed
    4,874 Posts
    Thu, Apr 8 2021 4:05 PM

bossbird:

Yes, this would be extremely useful.  WGT, please bring this back!

• xxxhogheadxxx
    949 Posts
    Thu, Apr 8 2021 4:10 PM

bossbird:

Absolutely it is useful information.  Will WGT bring it back?  I wouldn't put money on it returning.

RSS