Help › Forums

Putting Aimer

rated by 0 users
Mon, Apr 5 2021 6:43 AM (15 replies)
  • PAGES
  • Rifle57
    71 Posts
    Thu, Apr 1 2021 2:42 PM

Not sure if it's been mentioned, but I just noticed today that when you hit the letter V to make the aimer disappear on the green, it doesn't work anymore. Any thoughts, or workarounds?

Thanks,

Ross

• SimonTheBeetle
    3,468 Posts
    Thu, Apr 1 2021 3:27 PM

Yes, Ross. Many have been reporting that keyboard shortcuts are now broken since the latest update a couple of days ago.

• AnaNikolaj
    634 Posts
    Thu, Apr 1 2021 10:07 PM

Happened to me in a few rounds, but a hard closing of the launcher and reloading always took care of the issue. Mind you, it's not that much of a hassle in solo rounds, but could become an issue during the World Cup in multiplayer games. Hopefully it gets fixed by then, cause that aimer is a deal breaker for me. As a 100% off ding putter I never move the aimer away from the hole and it's impossible to read putts with that billboard being there. 

• SamSpayed
    4,874 Posts
    Thu, Apr 1 2021 10:09 PM

Check it again.  I think the keybindings are working now.  They were working for all 4 of us in our last multi-player game.

• SimonTheBeetle
    3,468 Posts
    Thu, Apr 1 2021 10:26 PM

SamSpayed:
    Check it again.  I think the keybindings are working now.  They were working for all 4 of us in our last multi-player game.

That's good news!

• AnaNikolaj
    634 Posts
    Fri, Apr 2 2021 12:56 AM

SimonTheBeetle:

SamSpayed:

That's good news!

Probably gonna need a bigger sample ;-) I played close to 20 rounds yesterday and only had issues in 2. The other 18 were fine, I'll see what happens today. Hopefully they fixed it, but I'm not sold on it yet. 

• borntobesting
    9,605 Posts
    Fri, Apr 2 2021 10:39 AM

It looks like now that the keybindings have been fixed. I just played a 3 hole random testing all the in game key bindings and they all worked every time. 

• AnaNikolaj
    634 Posts
    Fri, Apr 2 2021 1:29 PM

borntobesting:

It looks like now that the keybindings have been fixed. I just played a 3 hole random testing all the in game key bindings and they all worked every time. 

And I had it happen in 2 consecutive rounds 30 mins ago, both times on the final hole only, the "V" key didn't work. Luckily I'd know both putts in my sleep... 

• SimonTheBeetle
    3,468 Posts
    Fri, Apr 2 2021 7:17 PM

AnaNikolaj:
    And I had it happen in 2 consecutive rounds 30 mins ago, both times on the final hole only, the "V" key didn't work.

I think you're right. It's not like WGT really sat down and fixed it. It's just happening on and off randomly.

Don't you find it quite funny though? Every time they go for an update, something seemingly & totally unrelated gets messed up!? 🙄

• AnaNikolaj
    634 Posts
    Sat, Apr 3 2021 3:12 AM

Would've been funny, if it wasn't sad, Simon ;-) 

• PAGES
RSS