Funny & Cool GIFs

Tue, Jul 27 2021 2:17 AM (910 replies)
  • SimonTheBeetle
    2,404 Posts
    Mon, May 10 2021 4:08 PM

• hpurey
    11,184 Posts
    Tue, May 11 2021 5:57 AM

I love this thread!  I start my work day here, working from home still.

Really wish we had reaction emojis for them.  

• pdb1
    22,261 Posts
    Tue, May 11 2021 2:49 PM

hpurey:

I know isn't it GR8 ?

hpurey:

I'm sure no one ever takes me seriously . When I say that you are 1 click away from a very good editor . Very similar to this one . Just more advanced . Practically every feature one can imagine .

With a built in image host to boot servimg.com .

IE:

This is the editor ( QUICK REPLY )

Twitter Emoji's

Special Characters

Smiley Emoticons

Giphy

@ mention someones name

Spoiler

Host an Image servimg.com

Insert Image

Full editor ( POST TITLE )

This is a full out editor . With many editing features . Including date , time , font , font size , font color , Header Format , Remove Text Format , Insert Unformatted Text , list , order list , insert a line break , quote , code , spoiler , hidden , insert table , index , exponent , horizontal scrolling , vertical scrolling , random , @ mention a user ( name ) , insert a link , embed content , bold , italics , underline , strike , YouTube , Giphy , Twitter Emoji , HTML Special Symbols , Smiley Emoticons , align left , align center , align right , justified . host an image , insert an image .And there are more apps that can be added via the support forum .

Free , no hassle , no requirements . 1 click away . With a membership in my website .

The editor above comes with the membership .

I don't come with the membership . Unless you ask . I will never even notice you . But I have said this before . It just couldn't be easier .Not 1 thing will ever be asked of you . EVER . It is only a huge online storage site for me .

https://www.valleyofthesuncc.com/

It comes down to how much one really wants to utilize those features .

If interested . I will explain just how easy it is to set it up for 1 click to get to the editor .

This is an offer to people in general to have access to this editor . For the sole purpose of using the editor .

Again I emphasize . This is not a promotion to join the website . I honestly do not care about gaining any membership .

But yes . One would have to join to use the editor . But I can't think of another way for people to get access to this type of editor with a built in Image Host . It is just so cool .

But I will not get any takers . Because people think I have some other agenda . I can't think of any other reason that someone would pass up this offer .

Or maybe the use of such an awesome editor does not appeal to anyone .

That could be it . I have no idea though .

But any ideas . Are more than welcome .

• SimonTheBeetle
    2,404 Posts
    Tue, May 11 2021 3:03 PM

hpurey:

I'm so glad to hear this. Really appreciate your comments, hp.

I started this thread 'cause I feel like there's less and less sense of humour in the forums gradually becoming a "dry" place as time passes by... so I wanted to offer something funny & cool (as the title indicates) people can just watch and laugh off. I guess it's doing its job as intended.

Thanks again. You just made my day! ­čśŐ Cheers.

Simon

• SimonTheBeetle
    2,404 Posts
    Tue, May 11 2021 3:17 PM

• SimonTheBeetle
    2,404 Posts
    Tue, May 11 2021 3:18 PM

• SimonTheBeetle
    2,404 Posts
    Tue, May 11 2021 3:19 PM

• SimonTheBeetle
    2,404 Posts