Forums

Help › Forums

New Update 1.70 (3/31/2021)

Tue, Apr 20 2021 9:05 PM (58 replies)
  • SamSpayed
    4,874 Posts
    Tue, Apr 6 2021 5:19 PM

SpectaularG:

Any word on when we can expect to get the key commands back? I know it's not a big deal for some but I am really struggling without them.

They should be fixed now.  See this post:  https://www.wgt.com/forums/t/671127.aspx

• protonc
    643 Posts
    Thu, Apr 8 2021 6:36 AM

WGTChampion:

• Fixed an issue causing the CC Clash Event timers to not appear

Hey Champ, you're timer isn't working.  It's pointless to not have a match timer before you enter the game! C'mon man!  Example, if I enter a game with only 4 minutes left, I don't see me finishing the match before the timer runs out.  Thoughts?

• GolfClown3
    547 Posts
    Thu, Apr 8 2021 6:52 AM

Sorry only timer can see is how long before WHOLE clash event finishes, really need to know how long EACH game has to go BEFORE starting to play. Too  great a possibility of losing pass by time running out before finish game.

• jacktrade51
    10,831 Posts
    Sun, Apr 18 2021 7:37 PM

GolfClown3:
    Sorry only timer can see is how long before WHOLE clash event finishes, really need to know how long EACH game has to go BEFORE starting to play. Too  great a possibility of losing pass by time running out before finish game.

+1

Meanwhile, we remain totally in the dark about whether there will be a club clash this Thursday or whether the clock showing how much time remains in the specific match will be fixed.

I hate to do this but I am tempted to use my owner ability to blast out to our entire club to sit out the clash if they don't fix the problem WGT knew about well over 1 month ago and said they fixed, but obviously did not.

Since participating in clashes is voluntary in BD, we were down 20% last clash because of this problem.  A little prodding from the owner will drive it way down.

I enjoy them but we don't need the clashes that badly.  Get it right!

Tom.

• bossbird
    2,192 Posts
    Mon, Apr 19 2021 12:06 AM

I agree Tom , I am owner of a tiny club , but play a lot , 35 rounds last clash , and I also am tempted to opt out. For me it’s the lack of communication that I dislike. It wouldn’t take much on the part of WGT to let us know what is happening. 

• borntobesting
    9,605 Posts
    Mon, Apr 19 2021 10:50 AM

bossbird:

I agree Tom , I am owner of a tiny club , but play a lot , 35 rounds last clash , and I also am tempted to opt out. For me it’s the lack of communication that I dislike. It wouldn’t take much on the part of WGT to let us know what is happening. 

I would say yes there will be a clash. There was a small update, 1.70.2 about an hour ago and one of the things it said was fixed was the Clash timer. 

• TopShelf2010
    10,879 Posts
    Mon, Apr 19 2021 12:36 PM

• bossbird
    2,192 Posts
    Mon, Apr 19 2021 12:38 PM

Joe , where did you get that info from please , don’t think I have ever known the update numbers or where to find them . Thanks Lesley

RSS