Forums

Help › Forums

New Update 1.70 (3/31/2021)

Tue, Apr 20 2021 9:05 PM (58 replies)
  • trickee
    307 Posts
    Thu, Apr 1 2021 7:38 PM

That's why I came here hoping that I wasn't the only one and to jump on the 'Complain Train'

WGT.....  FIX IT!

• pearljammmmer
    4,268 Posts
    Fri, Apr 2 2021 4:35 AM

• DodgyPutter
    4,690 Posts
    Fri, Apr 2 2021 5:41 AM

birchi:
    Could you clarify how the "eSports Grand Slam" works exactly? The initial news stated that "the winner (of each live event) will go on to compete in the final event at the end of the season", but I can't find any mention of this in the actual tournament rules where it sounds like it will be only the four standalone tournaments. 

WGT seem to make it clear on the 1st Apr that there will be four "finals".  These being the ten player play-offs in each tournament.

"The USGA eSports Grand Slam series features four tournaments throughout the year, each with a final live streamed event where top players will compete for prizes. Players who make it to the final event will compete for pre-paid and USGAShop.com gift cards and more."

Although, the day before, 

"This special tournament will be played at The Olympic Club, host course of the 2021 U.S. Women's Open Championship. The winner will go on to compete in the final event at the end of the season for Amex gift cards, USGAShop.com gift cards and more."

My money would be on, against all tradition, the 1st April one being true and the previous days a mistake.  They could both be true, perhaps a grand final and declare the winner the very first Tour Hall of Fame member.  Probably best decide that after ;-)

• wedge0837
    862 Posts
    Fri, Apr 2 2021 11:26 AM

Thanks for the update. I enjoyed the Free Lexus apparel and having the Back 9 of Torrey available. Hoping for the full meal deal now! 

In the 'next update', could you have a look into;  

Removing the 'P' for Premier Membership from the screen that was kindly provided when the Flash site ended. 

I no longer require this Premier Membership promotion. 

Many thanks. 

M.W. 

• jacktrade51
    10,831 Posts
    Sun, Apr 4 2021 7:43 PM

In addition to fixing game timer for club clashes, I have a list:

1: Improve communication when we get an AS/match play invite we cannot except.  In Flash, we could type comment ... e.g., I am available in 3 or 5 minutes.

2. When we are invited to an AS game and I am online and playing ... we accept and get sent to a coin room???????  This is a glitch that hasn't even been acknowledged.

3. Improve ability to set our status ... remember blue/green/red from Flash.  It should not be that hard.

It seems everything now is fixed against multi-player games unless it is coins.

Tom.

PS: Club clashes should be with APPAREL OFF, but I suppose you are promoting coin games.   

• ScottHope
    10,006 Posts
    Tue, Apr 6 2021 11:14 AM

Got another update just now...

1.70.1.218205_D

...might be to fix the key binding issue.

• SpectaularG
    47 Posts
    Tue, Apr 6 2021 12:15 PM

Any word on when we can expect to get the key commands back? I know it's not a big deal for some but I am really struggling without them.

RSS