Forums

Help › Forums

New Update 1.70 (3/31/2021)

Tue, Apr 20 2021 9:05 PM (58 replies)
  • pearljammmmer
    4,268 Posts
    Thu, Apr 1 2021 4:40 AM

I am also having problems with keyboard shortcuts not working.

• Lefty2004
    102 Posts
    Thu, Apr 1 2021 5:19 AM

beerstine:

Have had key mapping issues on the Mac version as well.  Reverse view only from clicking the camera icon, not the spacebar.  Shift key doesn't work for shot type.

Exactly. I've tried resetting keybindings in the settings menu but no effect. The space bar will work on the tee shot only. after that I have to use the camera icon to change view.

• TySrixon13
    141 Posts
    Thu, Apr 1 2021 10:22 AM

I`ve never had a mini map @PB #1 and #8 on Launcher , I don`t use the left/right swing control as I prefer to use the mouse and drag the meter...

• JDGHOST
    6,748 Posts
    Thu, Apr 1 2021 10:33 AM

okiechuck:

Thanks for bringing this to us Champion but, they still haven't set a way to determine if someone is available to be invited to a game.  Is that coming?

Cheers, Chuck

More broken things now then resolved...One of the BIGGEST  glaring issues is the friends list ...Why oh Why can't a player just be shown in  RED  when their already in a game? Instead of always being GREEN what is the issue??? SMH

I'm glad I've never bothered to use the short cut keys 

Oh I did get a Lexus shirt and Visor..... So...............

• SamSpayed
    4,874 Posts
    Thu, Apr 1 2021 12:06 PM

Same here.  Keybindings don't work during game play anymore.

Another stellar testing effort by the WGT QA team.

• Zzyzx01
    1,251 Posts
    Thu, Apr 1 2021 12:28 PM

SamSpayed:

Also,  why does the little pass icon (upper right corner just to the left of the avatar) need  to flash on and off when using a pass?  I know I'm using a pass.  Don't need a wink wink reminder.  Another annoying.feature.

• Zzyzx01
    1,251 Posts
    Thu, Apr 1 2021 12:38 PM

SamSpayed:

Also,  why does the little pass icon (upper right corner just to the left of the avatar) need  to flash on and off when using a pass?  I know I'm using a pass.  Don't need a wink wink reminder.  Another annoying.feature.

• protonc
    643 Posts
    Thu, Apr 1 2021 3:13 PM

JDGHOST:

One of the BIGGEST  glaring issues is the friends list ...Why oh Why can't a player just be shown in  RED  when their already in a game? Instead of always being GREEN what is the issue??? SMH

I can't understand this either.  I'm not a programmer, but I'm sure an IF statement or SWITCH would be an easy piece of code to add.

status

IF

status.notonline = transparent

else if 

status.online = green

else if

status.playing = red

Even if there is an issue where they can't see this easily, there are other options that would be better than always green. 

status.player.selected.join.game = red

status.player.selected.create.game = red

status.player.selected.coin.game = red

status.player.forfeit.exit.closed.end = green

I'm sure there is more to it...  No reason to keep it from us.

• callaghan159
    6,214 Posts
    Thu, Apr 1 2021 3:31 PM

Every update there are more issues with this game...what a joke.

• Rsk0125
    1 Posts
    Thu, Apr 1 2021 4:57 PM

I play mobile Ipad and can not stay connected after reloading 3 times.  Tryed to play a friend,  would not connect use.  Is this happening to any one else?

RSS