Forums

Help › Forums

New Update 1.70 (3/31/2021)

Tue, Apr 20 2021 9:05 PM (58 replies)
  • WGTChampion
    1,891 Posts
    Wed, Mar 31 2021 10:20 AM
    New versions are rolling out now. Desktop and Steam have already released. Other platforms will have the update available through the end of the week. 
    • Virtual U.S. Open Back 9 Challenge kicks off April 1
    • Virtual Open at Olympic begins April 1 and is the first in the USGA eSports Grand Slam series
    • Free Lexus apparel in the proshop
    • Cobra Radspeed clubs available in the proshop
    • Added a settings button to the Sign in screen (desktop versions only) 
    • Modified the default volume on first startup to 50% (desktop versions only) 
    • Made Adjustments to the client to help players receive game updates (standalone only)
    • Fixed an issue causing the CC Clash Event timers to not appear
    • Fixed an issue where Notebooks were causing errors in CTTH Tiebreakers in Coin Games
    • Fixed an issue where the Clash button in the Club menu UI was not working
    • Miscellaneous Minor Fixes and Improvements

_CHAMPION 

• TopShelf2010
    10,879 Posts
    Wed, Mar 31 2021 10:42 AM

Thank you Sir.

And thank you for including the New Version Number with your post.

Well done to all behind the scenes. Keep up the hard work.

Don

• xxxhogheadxxx
    949 Posts
    Wed, Mar 31 2021 10:46 AM

Much appreciated WGT!

Thank you!

• pearljammmmer
    4,268 Posts
    Wed, Mar 31 2021 11:12 AM

The "Miscellaneous Minor Fixes and Improvements" did not include restoring the mini map on holes 1 & 8 at Pebble. I didn't play as far as 8 to find out, but since1 is still missing., 8 probably is too. And on several holes at Kiawah there are several camera views when on the tee, but after that there's only one additional view the rest of the way (the one obtained by hitting the space bar). No correction was made to restore those missing views.  

I was assuming you folks were aware of those glitches, but maybe not?

• Lefty2004
    102 Posts
    Wed, Mar 31 2021 11:53 AM

Anyone having issues with keyboard shortcuts?  On PC. Can no longer control camera view except on tee shot. Have to use the GUI on the lower right.

Also can't bring up shot selection with the shift key.

Play on.

Lefty

• ScottHope
    10,015 Posts
    Wed, Mar 31 2021 1:05 PM

I have had issues with keyboard shortcuts not working because they conflict with the same keyboard shortcut for other programs. Might be worth checking for that. Or just reassign the shortcut to another key.

• borntobesting
    9,605 Posts
    Wed, Mar 31 2021 1:49 PM

pearljammmmer:

The "Miscellaneous Minor Fixes and Improvements" did not include restoring the mini map on holes 1 & 8 at Pebble. I didn't play as far as 8 to find out, but since1 is still missing., 8 probably is too. And on several holes at Kiawah there are several camera views when on the tee, but after that there's only one additional view the rest of the way (the one obtained by hitting the space bar). No correction was made to restore those missing views.  

I was assuming you folks were aware of those glitches, but maybe not?

The mini map is there if you set your swing control to right side. If it is set to left side or none it isn't. So just set you swing control to right side and you have the mini map. You don't have to use the swing control just have it on the right side. If it's that easy to get the mini map why complain about it? 

• eglleftcoast
    166 Posts
    Wed, Mar 31 2021 1:54 PM

I have the same problem with the shortcut keys.  I tried changing them to other letters, etc. saved and rebooted the game.  They still do not work, the club selection (tab key), the shot type (left shift) and the fairway camera (1,2,3,4,etc).  On the green same problem.

• AnaNikolaj
    634 Posts
    Wed, Mar 31 2021 2:51 PM

ScottHope:

I have had issues with keyboard shortcuts not working because they conflict with the same keyboard shortcut for other programs. Might be worth checking for that. Or just reassign the shortcut to another key.

I had a few issues with the "V" key today. The billboard didn't go away a few times. Went to settings, changed the key setting to "Y", still didn't work. Been like that for the last 4 holes of the round. Played the next and it worked fine. One after that it stopped working, but only for 1 hole, then came back. Never had an issue before today's update. 

• AlaskanDame
    18,878 Posts
    Wed, Mar 31 2021 4:23 PM

borntobesting:
    The mini map is there if you set your swing control to right side. I
    Ive never had a mini-map for hole 1, and my swing control has always been on the right.

RSS