Help › Forums

old or new bug? coin bonus deductions

rated by 0 users
Sun, Feb 6 2022 4:36 PM (17 replies)
  • PAGES
  • el3n1
    4,491 Posts
    Tue, Mar 30 2021 1:46 PM

So, I thought I saw this happen just glancing at the numbers the other day, so I decided to watch for it.

It seems the "apparel bonus" boxes have been deducting coin bonuses won rather than adding them to your coin bankroll for those items that are already maxed out.

Most people won't care, but if this is happening across the board with everyone that has maxed out those apparel items, which is possibly most people - because WGT never fixed the glitched bonus boxes giving out the exact same offer every time versus the random bonus players should be getting, which means those items in particular should all be maxed out for most people.

Either way, it looks like a new bug or glitch from what I can tell - how long it has been happening I am not sure.  Others may watch their coin balances to observe what happens when they open one of the weekly bonus boxes.

doubt this is the highest priority - as there remain other glitches / bugs that need to be addressed, but just discouraging to still see more issues pop up.

• bossbird
    2,192 Posts
    Tue, Mar 30 2021 3:22 PM

Is it your thought this is just from the weekly bonus boxes ? Because I am sure when I play and win and get additional payouts on my maxed items this is being added to my balance. I must admit I haven’t kept a close watch on the apparel bonus boxes. Thanks for heads up will check next week !

• el3n1
    4,491 Posts
    Tue, Mar 30 2021 3:52 PM

bossbird:
    Is it your thought this is just from the weekly bonus boxes ?

yes, that is where  I noticed it... for example today the last 5 digits of my coin balance before claiming the last bonus box was 91,671

after claiming the weekly bonus box it dropped to 86,871.

the 4,800 coins don't matter much too me, but it may to others who went ahead and maxed these items out since WGT never fixed the other issue with the weekly bonus boxes.

it was just a surprise to see the totals drop instead of increase.  not telling how long it has been going on.  

• Mythanatos
    2,203 Posts
    Tue, Mar 30 2021 8:37 PM

The weekly  bonus boxes give the same items over and over.  I don't even open them.  I need to make a video of it and host it if someone knows where to host it.  

Just a big waste. 

• bossbird
    2,192 Posts
    Mon, Apr 5 2021 5:46 AM

el3n1:

So, I thought I saw this happen just glancing at the numbers the other day, so I decided to watch for it.

It seems the "apparel bonus" boxes have been deducting coin bonuses won rather than adding them to your coin bankroll for those items that are already maxed out.

Most people won't care, but if this is happening across the board with everyone that has maxed out those apparel items, which is possibly most people - because WGT never fixed the glitched bonus boxes giving out the exact same offer every time versus the random bonus players should be getting, which means those items in particular should all be maxed out for most people.

Either way, it looks like a new bug or glitch from what I can tell - how long it has been happening I am not sure.  Others may watch their coin balances to observe what happens when they open one of the weekly bonus boxes.

doubt this is the highest priority - as there remain other glitches / bugs that need to be addressed, but just discouraging to still see more issues pop up.

I just tested this out , I play on app on iPad , no problem for me , I received from the bonus box what I was supposed to receive , 2400 in coins added to my total .

• el3n1
    4,491 Posts
    Mon, Apr 5 2021 6:01 PM

bossbird:
    I just tested this out 

Good to know.   I didnt play enough coin games today to check all 3 boxes again.  

• el3n1
    4,491 Posts
    Wed, Apr 7 2021 12:28 PM

it could be related to a particular item... in the first box, they the bonuses were all applied, in the second box, - the bonuses were added then after closing the box one of the items was deducted, the 3rd box went back to adding all the coin bonuses.

so, while I have not narrowed down what the issue is, there does remain an issue. 

you can literally watch the coin bonuses being added and then decreasing after closing the box... so something is screwy... but what can you expect, it is coin games ... very few people will notice or care to even bother reporting it...

• qtam2
    5 Posts
    Mon, Apr 12 2021 11:05 AM

I had same issue. After opening weekly box, it deducted almost 6,000 coins.

• YouLostToALoser
    189 Posts
    Mon, Apr 12 2021 11:48 PM

I don’t get deducted for maxed out items, but I don’t get the coins. This has been going on since the New Year when I maxed out my first item. 

When it got to another and they came up regularly, I looked into it and didn’t know about th 20p coin per point added thing, so I complained. Never heard anything back.

However, a while later, 100,000 coins were deposited in my account, no message, just saw it there as I noticed my balance go up quite a bit (for me).

But, I still don’t get the 200 coins for maxed items, weekly, or by each game and I have 4-5 with another 4-5 getting pretty close (within 150, ie 850+.

Time to go on a proper Englishman’s letter writing campaign (joke in England that if someone does something to harm you but minor, you’ll send a ‘strongly worded letter to the Council’ about it.

So gonna start a thread, e-mail and send a massage on the helppage. Overkill, perhaps, but it’s the only way to get things done around here (lol).

Used ,to laugh at gamers as thought they wer e for kids, now here I am, it’s taken over my life...love it tbh...

• bossbird
    2,192 Posts
    Tue, Apr 13 2021 12:40 PM

I have been keeping a close check since the start of this week , every box , has paid out correctly , the two silver and one gold bonus boxes , as well as those that I earn , and even the ones that I earn when I lose . I have no problems with getting the full payout , on my iPad .

• PAGES
RSS