Forums

Help › Forums

Putter meter fast, new putter made no differance

rated by 0 users
Sat, Mar 27 2021 1:28 PM (2 replies)
  • billsmini10
    160 Posts
    Sat, Mar 27 2021 8:03 AM

I just started playing for my first time last week here at WGT. Awsome game!

I'm used to Tiger Woods for Win XP. It won't install on Win 10.

Anyway, I purchased the 120 credit Tour Starter Putter L7. Went to practice green and also played several solo stroke games. The swing meter goes the same speed as the very first starter putter that you get when first signing up and starting your first game.

The info icon on the description says something like this: "Very slow swing meter helps improve your putting"

What gives? The speed is the same as the first putter.

That info description is the main reason I bought it.

I tried to take a screenshot, but the game seems to disable the "Print Screen" key on my desktop PC keyboard.

Thank you for reading this,

billsmini10

• garyk49
    2,313 Posts
    Sat, Mar 27 2021 12:09 PM

billsmini10:

I just started playing for my first time last week here at WGT. Awsome game!

What gives? The speed is the same as the first putter.

That info description is the main reason I bought it.

I tried to take a screenshot, but the game seems to disable the "Print Screen" key on my desktop PC keyboard.

Thank you for reading this,

billsmini10

That putter has the same speed number as the starter/beginner putter you were playing with.   All of them are 5.  That is why the speed is the same.

You joined March 17th of this year.  Use the search over to the right or come into forum and ask advise.  The only way for you to slow the meter from where it is now, is to buy a putter with a speed number above 5, buy a slower ball the the starter @ 0 that you are using now, or buy the focus boost, which slows the meter near the ding line only.

The game didn't disable anything on your computer.  You can't take a screenshot and post it directly to the forum, you need to upload that picture to somewhere(such as imgur)then copy the correct link and then post that link into the post,  the search over to the right can give you the information you need.  Win10 does do some things differently then the win7 machine I am on, so follow any instructions for win10.

• billsmini10
    160 Posts
    Sat, Mar 27 2021 1:28 PM

Thank you for your informative answer garyk49. I'll look into getting a better putter.  :)

The screenshot issue must be my issue. What I mean is if I screenshot with the print screen key in this game, nothing is pasted into my paint program except my empty desktop.

I use ctrl-V in paint shop pro to paste image, it works with most graphics files and screen captures, must be a Windows 10 thing, as I just moved up from Windows XP last year.

billsmini10

RSS