Forums

Help › Forums

Coin Room Suggestion

Wed, Jul 21 2021 11:21 AM (23 replies)
  • rjteeithi
    674 Posts
    Mon, Apr 26 2021 6:30 PM

bypass07:

I just wish they would do a better job at matching tiers.I feel guilty playing against a tour pro.

dont worry, the slow greens even things out

• Mythanatos
    2,203 Posts
    Tue, Apr 27 2021 7:39 AM

bypass07:

I just wish they would do a better job at matching tiers.I feel guilty playing against a tour pro.

Solution:

Get out of the beginner coin rooms. 

Play Tokyo and Bellagio. The Tour pros will be rare.

• heresajambo
    363 Posts
    Sun, May 16 2021 6:39 AM

They are not genuine TP or TM look at the stats they have a clear sheet mostly how can you be a TM with ave 150 on level 94  the same as level as most Legends ,the reason is they play only coin rooms therefore the average is never recorded so in theory your TP could and most likely will be the same as a satndard TM or even Legend check the stats before you play them and know in advance how well you going to have play.

• alosso
    21,034 Posts
    Sun, May 16 2021 9:52 AM

heresajambo:
    They are not genuine TP or TM look at the stats they have a clear sheet mostly how can you be a TM with ave 150 on level 94
    Not their fault or blame but WGT's concept for those who play the "mobile" games only. They may not even know that there are ranked strokeplay rounds.

With rising levels (and skills), players are promoted in tier UNLESS they play for their average. Look up TLs from USA - there are two(!) on page 1.

heresajambo:
    check the stats before you play them and know in advance how well you going to have play.
    Problem is, they have no stats to check ;)

• bossbird
    2,192 Posts
    Sun, May 16 2021 11:31 AM

If you play in the coin rooms according to how confident you are at your own ability , it doesn’t matter who you come up against , trust me , I am a tour legend and play between Chelsea and up to Manhattan , depending on how I am feeling and how I am playing , I can be beaten by a hack or beat a tour champion. I win or lose on how I am playing not on the opposition. Find your level and play there , but it is normal to win and lose against higher and lower tiers.

• TopShelf2010
    10,880 Posts
    Sun, May 16 2021 12:26 PM

• mrm6400
    1,790 Posts
    Wed, May 19 2021 6:06 AM

Suggestion for Coin Room Games/ Stats :

I feel that if you get an Ace or Eagle or whatever it should reflect in your stats.

For example I hit the ball 407 yards at RSG with High Winds but because I was playing a coin room game it does not reflect the distance achievement for my stats just because it was a coin room game.  

I have had 5 Ace's this year in coin games but it does not reflect that in my stats.

So why on earth should it matter where we are playing for WGT to keep up with our stats.

No wonder all the members who play coin games don't have true stats as it does not give them credit for what they have achieved.

Thanks,

Michael

• bossbird
    2,192 Posts
    Wed, May 19 2021 6:38 AM

So with the same mentality , why does it matter what your stats say ? 
    just play the game , too many people theorising about this or that , or expecting it to be a game just perfect for them .
    it is just a game , more important things in life .
    I know what I have done in this game I don’t need stats to tell me .
    I am only as good or bad as the touch of my last finger on the screen or on a mouse !  

• bossbird
    2,192 Posts
    Wed, May 19 2021 6:42 AM

Blimey 

RSS