Forums

Help › Forums

Coin Room Suggestion

Wed, Jul 21 2021 11:21 AM (23 replies)
  • GolfNomad
    296 Posts
    Fri, Mar 26 2021 12:04 PM

Can we level out the disparity between Beverly Hills and Shanghai?  BH entry is $2.5K to win $2K, but Shanghai is $50K to win $40K.  What about another coin room for inbetween or increase the BH room..it is Beverly Hills after all..how about entry of $25K to win $20K?

• bossbird
    2,192 Posts
    Fri, Mar 26 2021 7:34 PM

There are already two rooms between those that you mention , Casablanca and Rio , but I take it you want another nine hole game ? 

• GrayMouser
    6 Posts
    Mon, Mar 29 2021 11:58 AM

As do I

• GolfNomad
    296 Posts
    Fri, Apr 2 2021 9:08 AM

bossbird:

There are already two rooms between those that you mention , Casablanca and Rio , but I take it you want another nine hole game ? 

Yes..something in the middle would be perfect and worth the effort.

• alosso
    21,028 Posts
    Fri, Apr 2 2021 9:07 PM

GolfNomad:
    how about entry of $25K to win $20K?
    20,000 US Dollars? Not at all!

The credit / $ "equivalence" NOT is part of official deception (see the "Top Earners" leaderboard on the home page), but this looks like self-deception:

"Be a Millionaire on WGT - a coin Millionaire to be precise!"

• rjteeithi
    673 Posts
    Sat, Apr 17 2021 5:04 PM

I don't know why WGT rakes the coin games....they are not worth anything...

• Luckystar5
    1,636 Posts
    Sun, Apr 18 2021 3:06 PM
    rjteeithi:

It's so that when u lose alot, and they rake, you have to buy more coins, if you want to continue playing, now they make money. It's a golf game to us, but it's a money making game, or business to them. Profits is the name of their game !!!!!!
  • rjteeithi
    673 Posts
    Sun, Apr 18 2021 6:44 PM

Luckystar5:
    rjteeithi:

It's so that when u lose alot, and they rake, you have to buy more coins, if you want to continue playing, now they make money. It's a golf game to us, but it's a money making game, or business to them. Profits is the name of their game !!!!!!

Buy Coins? why? as I said, they are worthless

• bypass07
    1,360 Posts
    Mon, Apr 19 2021 8:02 AM

I just wish they would do a better job at matching tiers.I feel guilty playing against a tour pro.

• Robbo81303
    409 Posts
    Sun, Apr 25 2021 12:44 AM

bypass07:

I just wish they would do a better job at matching tiers.I feel guilty playing against a tour pro.

Don't be, Greg.  They'll have the round of their lives while you're left trying to figure out why your 9i shot went 200 yards in the air into a 30 mph headwind.

RSS