Forums

Help › Forums

Stats & Equipment

rated by 0 users
Mon, Mar 29 2021 7:50 AM (4 replies)
  • Bubsy04
    23 Posts
    Fri, Mar 26 2021 7:47 AM

Since the newer version of WGT came out my stats in the "Stats & Equipment" are  gone. Is this a mistake or did everyone loose their previous stats in the "Score History" area?

• TopShelf2010
    10,181 Posts
    Fri, Mar 26 2021 1:42 PM

Bubsy04:

Since the newer version of WGT came out my stats in the "Stats & Equipment" are  gone. Is this a mistake or did everyone loose their previous stats in the "Score History" area?

Everything from the flash version transferred over to the new version. You should not have lost anything.

Are you looking in the correct place?

If you are looking at your profile on the web (wgt.com) , everything was where it was on the flash version.

If you are looking for this information through the Launcher, click your profile pic in the upper-right corner. This will take you to a page were you can view everything.

Don

• Bubsy04
    23 Posts
    Sun, Mar 28 2021 12:27 PM

I  am looking at my "Sstats and Equipment...Score History" and the only entries there were the two I put in yesterday. All scores previous to yesterday are missing.

Greg

• Tony08888
    306 Posts
    Sun, Mar 28 2021 4:08 PM

Did you take a long break since you last played ranked rounds? I am only seeing 6 rounds in you score history from 3/6/21 and 3/8/21. 

Ranked rounds fall off your history after a period of time.

• Bubsy04
    23 Posts
    Mon, Mar 29 2021 7:50 AM

That could be it.

I have no  idea how long the previous scores were there.

Probably from a year ago to a few months ago. I probably had 15 games or so in there before the new changes were made. I binge play ranked rounds.

Greg

RSS