Forums

Help › Forums

Mobile and pc

rated by 0 users
Mon, Mar 29 2021 11:55 AM (5 replies)
  • jbh1212
    102 Posts
    Wed, Mar 24 2021 2:20 PM
    With Tec these days why can’t pc play against mobile and why can’t mobile play against pc I think it’s time you had a look into this makes it more exciting. It’s also about time to bring some new items in pro shop oddessday l98 putter back to pro shop would be nice why remove something that is selling well.
  • Tigerpaw509
    1,285 Posts
    Thu, Mar 25 2021 9:43 AM

You can but only in Coin and H2H but not in Stroke Alt Match or Skins.The Coin rooms are a joke where a Master with with no stats no scoring history but level 100.I switched over to the NV back in June and has been impossible to find a pick up game, feels like Wgt is trying to drive away the PC player.

• Robert1893
    7,651 Posts
    Thu, Mar 25 2021 10:48 AM

jbh1212:
    oddessday l98 putter back to pro shop would be nice why remove something that is selling well.

It's the same putter you currently have. The only difference is the branding.

Besides, I thought it was pretty clear why they removed it. Because they could put the same putter back into the Pro Shop (simply rebranded) and charge a bit more for it. I seriously doubt they saw a decrease in sales due to the rebranding. For the most part, players purchase specs not brand.

Sure, players may want a certain brand. But when it comes down to it, they're still buying the specs. And if they believe the specs are much better and will improve scoring, they'll make the purchase. 

• SamSpayed
    4,874 Posts
    Sun, Mar 28 2021 2:09 PM

Robert1893:
    I thought it was pretty clear why they removed it. Because they could put the same putter back into the Pro Shop (simply rebranded) and charge a bit more for it.

The golf manufacturers might also have something to say about which equipment lines are made available.  They might only want their current equipment lines advertised and sold in WGT.

The Odyssey Sabertooth is not listed for sale on Odyssey's web site.

• Robert1893
    7,651 Posts
    Sun, Mar 28 2021 4:49 PM

@Sam

That's a good point as well. 

• GrayMouser
    6 Posts
    Mon, Mar 29 2021 11:55 AM

I am not a supporter of this suggestion. They each play differently, at least for me. I much prefer keeping the course and platforms consistent for all players in the round or the game or the match. Play on the same field with the same type of equipment.

RSS