Forums

Help › Forums

Telegarm come and join us

Tue, Jul 20 2021 1:02 AM (29 replies)
  • Runders
    32 Posts
    Wed, Mar 24 2021 3:53 AM

Hello to all the WGT players out there and thank you for taking time to read this post. We are a friendly all inclusive club that’s there for it’s members. We are on telegram for general club information and the following

club competitions, league, clash, trophy cabinet, football and advice room.

so you need to join telegram for updates and chat with other members. We are looking for players that like to play regularly in our club, clash and multi club comps. We also understand that people have lives so it’s not always possible to play 24/7 but let us know. 

if u not a member or looking for a change then contact one of our members or leave post here or Telegarm CC page.

kind regards 

Richie ( Runders ) 

• Qdog650
    14 Posts
    Sun, Mar 28 2021 2:16 AM

Telegarm the all inclusive family club now recruiting. We are looking for active members that will play daily using CC Pass, join in the club competitions and play a couple of rounds in Clash. We communicate using Telegram Messenger and have several specific rooms including advice, competitions and general.
    So whether you are looking for your first club or to transfer to a more active club, come and take a look, you will have fun, all levels of ability welcome

Hope to see you soon

• Danimal281
    96 Posts
    Fri, Apr 9 2021 11:58 AM

I'm interested.  I play every day and am an avid player of the clashes - usually play in every one of them in the two day period if I can. And yes, I see you are battling for 4th in the current clash.

• Runders
    32 Posts
    Sat, Apr 10 2021 7:11 PM

Serious but fun club we just came 4th in the latest clash 8-10 April pretty good for a small club with a big heart! Plenty of various club competitions to suit all so looking for various tiers of players. Chat rooms are various, you don’t need to post if u want but u need to join Telegram to get full benefits of our family friendly club. Most of all enjoy be happy be safe 

• Qdog650
    14 Posts
    Tue, Apr 20 2021 12:04 AM

New members welcome, come and join this fun all inclusive team of global trotting players. Yes we play Clash and just finished 4th in last event, all members can play as much or as little as they decide, all we ask is you use your free club passes when clash is on.

We have chat rooms for almost everything, all accessed via the Telegarm app which is our method of communication. We run all sorts of events, XP and Average games, bracket games, handicap pairs and singles games, leagues, team events and so on and so on.

There is always someone around to play, give advice or just have good banter

So whether you are looking for your first club or a change, come and take a look, you will enjoy.

Have fun

Q

RSS