Forums

Help › Forums

The fastest way to gain credits without purchasing???

Wed, Apr 5 2023 7:04 AM (27 replies)
  • Tarzan0811
    3 Posts
    Sun, Mar 21 2021 2:45 PM

I like playing tournaments, head to head, and stroke play, yet none of them help you earn credits.  Without purchasing credits, how else do we earn credits?
    I noticed watching a 30 sec clip for a game app give you 2 credits.
    are there any secret ways of gaining more credits?

I also see filling out a survey can give you 40 credits. Are there any hidden, or favorite offers that anyone uses to gain credits?  Surveys take around 15-20 minutes to complete for 40 credits.

Are there other options to earn free credits?  

Thank you.

Louis.   

• Mythanatos
    2,203 Posts
    Thu, Mar 25 2021 12:21 PM

You can win credits in Ready Gos. but you need to be able to consistently finish in the top 15.

on watching videos, if you choose that method ( i do). dig out a couple old phones/tablets. load up the game on all of them. Run 4-5 of them at the same time. will be done in 10 minutes. 

occasionally you will see some offers for credits that pay well. 

i know quite a few guys that bought their wives oil of olay products because they were  getting something like 4x the credits for the cash spent. I didn't use that method since i have plenty of credits.

• callaghan159
    6,220 Posts
    Thu, Mar 25 2021 12:48 PM

Mythanatos:
    i know quite a few guys that bought their wives oil of olay products

I bought myself a blow up doll. She's very quiet.....JK

• dhjam1
    577 Posts
    Thu, Mar 25 2021 12:50 PM

Tapjoy offers payout well also

• bossbird
    2,192 Posts
    Fri, Apr 2 2021 12:43 AM

Double credits on offers just now too 

• AnaNikolaj
    634 Posts
    Fri, Apr 2 2021 1:00 AM

You could also enter 100 and 200 cr brackets. Just jump in, the water's fine... ;-) 

• BStanley6
    1,179 Posts
    Fri, Apr 2 2021 1:54 AM

Hi Tarzan0811

I've only recently got back into the game just before xmas & decided to take it a bit more serious & decided to upgrade my clubs. To do this I did surveys for an hour or so a day & over approx. 2 weeks I was able to completely replace the starter clubs with a driver, 3 x wedges, set of Irons & a putter.  

I also entered all of the free WGT weekly & monthly tournaments & picked up a few credits along the way for top 70 finishes (a couple of top 10's & top 3's paid a bit more). I tried the featured offers but find most of them don't work so gave up on them after awhile. Although I did get a couple of 145 credit ones to work & a 400 odd credit one to install software for checking internet usage (I uninstalled it after 2-3 days).

I still do surveys to pay for balls but as I only use the cheap balls at 64 credits can get away with 1-2 surveys a day & even have a good bank now where I can not bother with doing them if I dont want but prefer to keep the habit of doing them going. 

Keep checking for surveys as you'll get some real good payouts for not much time, I aim for a minimum of 70 credits for 20 minutes as I'm happy to spend 20 mins of my time for a sleeve of balls rather then put cash into the game. 

Hit em long & straight & may your putts be true.

Brett

• smitty0296
    3 Posts
    Mon, Sep 6 2021 8:58 AM

I come on here to play golf not watch videos or take surveys.  If I have to use the starter clubs and balls so be it.

• Mythanatos
    2,203 Posts
    Tue, Sep 7 2021 8:25 AM

smitty0296:

I come on here to play golf not watch videos or take surveys.  If I have to use the starter clubs and balls so be it.

be interesting to see how this post ages.

• ct690911
    7,195 Posts
    Tue, Sep 7 2021 9:14 AM

Mythanatos:

smitty0296:

be interesting to see how this post ages.

When he tiers up to longer tees, his need for a driver to hit the fairway will answer that for you...lol

ct

RSS