Forums

Help › Forums

Have the Tier Progression Guidelines changed??

Sat, Mar 27 2021 12:31 PM (19 replies)
  • PAGES
  • PittDoc28
    6 Posts
    Sun, Mar 21 2021 9:12 AM

There is either something missing from the posted requirements to move up or there's something wrong with my account. 

I am Master tier and under stats, have 42 ranked rounds with a scoring average of 60.92. Why have I not moved up?? Thx!

• TopShelf2010
    10,880 Posts
    Sun, Mar 21 2021 5:35 PM

• Dave33200
    2,932 Posts
    Sun, Mar 21 2021 6:22 PM

PittDoc28:

There is either something missing from the posted requirements to move up or there's something wrong with my account. 

I am Master tier and under stats, have 42 ranked rounds with a scoring average of 60.92. Why have I not moved up?? Thx!

In your stats under total ranked rounds. That is the total ranked rounds from the first time you started playing WGT, not the ranked rounds from the time you made your current tier. Just a guess but I would say that you have about 15 more ranked rounds to play before make it to Tour Master.

If WGT doesn't delete your account by then. 

• nolan60
    176 Posts
    Sun, Mar 21 2021 9:07 PM

Oppssssss ....... lol

• SamSpayed
    4,895 Posts
    Tue, Mar 23 2021 6:50 PM

TopShelf2010:
    I have included a link to the post you made yesterday asking basically the same question under your "other" account... Yesterday's Post 

😂😂😂

• DodgyPutter
    4,690 Posts
    Wed, Mar 24 2021 2:18 PM

TopShelf2010:

PittDoc28:
    something wrong with my account

Considering you have MULTIPLE accounts, you should be thankful WGT has not deleted them by now.

Just in case they are not aware, they will be shortly after this post.

Don

PS: I have included a link to the post you made yesterday asking basically the same question under your "other" account... Yesterday's Post 

The following is post you made...

PittDoc:

I'm Master. Under my stats, I have 41 ranked rounds and my average is 61.28. Why am I not getting bumped up to Tour Master??

Do you actually mean you reported him?

Generally this whole scenario doesn't make sense to me.  What is the point in being a multi?  I'd say the basic one is to play at a lower tier than the one you've reached.  The first account is an amateur and also what is he here complaining about?

Two accounts.  The first was opened in June 2014, played 8 rounds no MP and won no credits.  The other opened Jan 2021 played 42 rr's no mp and won no credits.

Now multi accounting is, as you've said to countless people, against the T+C's so if wgt notice this they will ban at least one of the accounts.  This blanket rule seems pretty daft to me but I can some reason behind it and it's down to wgt.

The difference I see is if you report him you're saying to wgt "ban this foolish, harmless, person" on the basis of these two accounts, it's not the rules saying it you are. There's a difference between reporting a murder to the Police and informing on a one armed person in Iowa for being paid to play the piano. 

• alosso
    21,034 Posts
    Wed, Mar 24 2021 3:41 PM

DodgyPutter:
    I did, too.

Might not have done it to a new second account - maybe an error. Alas, that low account (re-)activated after six years was suspicious enough without knowing the other one in detail.

You are correct, both accounts look harmless enough, but who knows what hides behind a "harmless" transgression(?)

It may also be a signal to more serious multis.

• ichott
    56 Posts
    Wed, Mar 24 2021 4:39 PM

Whilst I agree it’s really irritating to play someone with at least 1 second account (they standout a mile just looking at their equipment, the good shots in high winds, the way they aim putts, the experience obvious) 

having said that, I’m not sure of any particular advantage, they are still paying to play with the limitations of the equipment etc  but it’s damned annoying!

• borntobesting
    9,623 Posts
    Wed, Mar 24 2021 4:43 PM

alosso:

DodgyPutter:
    I did, too.

Might not have done it to a new second account - maybe an error. Alas, that low account (re-)activated after six years was suspicious enough without knowing the other one in detail.

You are correct, both accounts look harmless enough, but who knows what hides behind a "harmless" transgression(?)

It may also be a signal to more serious multis.

And who knows maybe the other 3 Pittdoc accounts are him too, Just look. One of them is Pittdoc2828 when one of the 2 that posted here is Pittdoc28. Suspicious to say the least, 

• bossbird
    2,192 Posts
    Thu, Mar 25 2021 3:45 AM

It seems to me the advantage of multi accounts is clear , they can watch more videos and gain more free credits , and able to buy better balls and equipment as a result. 
    It’s not allowed ... end of . 

• PAGES
RSS