Mon, Mar 22 2021 8:31 PM (17 replies)
  • PAGES
  • bossbird
    2,192 Posts
    Sat, Mar 20 2021 3:05 PM

Mythanatos:

fredred100:

HI.

I'M TIRED OF PLAYING COIN GAMES AND HAVING TO PLAY LEGENDS ETC.

OBVIOUSLY IT'S TOTALLY UNFAIR AND THERE IS NO FACILITY TO CANCEL THE GAME ONCE THE SYSTEM HAS FOUND YOU A PLAYER TO PLAY AGINST.

I THINK YOU OWE ME AT LEAST 500,000 COINS SO I LOOK FORWARD TO RECEIVING THEM IN DUE COURSE AS YOU SORT OUT THE SYSTEM AND MAKE IT FAIR FOR PEOPLE TO PLAY.

TOTALLY UNHAPPY.

ANDY

fredred100

OWNER MANUTD HACKERS

Coin rooms separate players based on skill. Tier is marginally about skill. 

You are a level 81 tour pro so that tells me your skill level.is poor. Improve your game and take their coins. 

If you're playing in Rio or higher You  don't have the game for it. Improve. 

other than showdowns if a legend or higher is in Casablanca or lower they probably suck anyways. 

There are more higher tiered players in the lower coin rooms at the moment because a lot of the old flash players had never played in coin rooms so neither have the experience nor the coins to be able to play in higher coin rooms . This could be one explanation . 

• SimonTheBeetle
    3,468 Posts
    Sat, Mar 20 2021 4:10 PM

@OP, fredred100

Here is the explanation of my own case.

The one and only reason why I play the stupid coin-room thing is because I need those apparel points to unlock them all to max level. But I don't want to waste my precious, hard-earned credits for this so the only option left for me is to utilize the FREE SPONSORSHIP. Now the problem with this is that it has a time limit, 20 minutes once activated IIRC so you gotta play fast nonstop as many match as possible within the given time. For this, playing 1-hole matches is clearly more advantageous but unfortunately there aren't enough players in higher levels (Montreal and up) so most of times you do nothing but waiting for an opponent just watching that stupid avatar pics sliding by over and over. Sorry but I'd rather play anyone in lower levels than just killing time for nothing.

I don't care much whether I win or lose or who I play with. All I want is PLAY A MATCH and the best place(s) it's happening is Chelsea or Rio. (Even in Rio, sometimes it takes about a minute before you end up with someone.) Remind you that I often play with "shitty" clubs and the starter ball in coin rooms to mitigate this kind of complaints you're appealing.

I'm sorry you're being unhappy about this, Andy but you'll see me (and many other higher-tier players) there quite often. Cheers.

Simon

• AnaNikolaj
    634 Posts
    Sat, Mar 20 2021 5:34 PM

Simon's take is correct, as usual. Apart from the 20 mins time window, it's actually 30 mins ;-) 

• SimonTheBeetle
    3,468 Posts
    Sat, Mar 20 2021 6:00 PM

AnaNikolaj:

Simon's take is correct, as usual. Apart from the 20 mins time window, it's actually 30 mins ;-) 

Thanks for the correction, Ana. Wasn't sure about this. 30 mins that felt like 20 for me. ;-)

• Mythanatos
    2,203 Posts
    Mon, Mar 22 2021 7:11 AM

bossbird:
    There are more higher tiered players in the lower coin rooms at the moment because a lot of the old flash players had never played in coin rooms so neither have the experience nor the coins to be able to play in higher coin rooms . This could be one explanation . 

this is true but it's not a long term problem simply because if they have any skill at all and a modicum of brains they shouldn't be in those rooms longer than 2 weeks. 

That's about as long as it should take ,even for someone new to coin games, to be playing in Rio. (assuming they are good player)

• Mythanatos
    2,203 Posts
    Mon, Mar 22 2021 7:18 AM

SimonTheBeetle:
    Now the problem with this is that it has a time limit, 20 minutes once activated IIRC so you gotta play fast nonstop as many match as possible within the given time. For this, playing 1-hole matches is clearly more advantageous but unfortunately there aren't enough players in higher levels (Montreal and up) so most of times you do nothing but waiting for an opponent just watching that stupid avatar pics sliding by over and over. Sorry but I'd rather play anyone in lower levels than just killing time for nothing.

30 as has been said. 

also when you say Montreal and up. that leaves you with Montreal, tokyo, Manhattan, and Bellagio.

of those 4 only Tokyo is one hole matches.

I can go into a bunch of stats but suffice to say you are better off spinning in Tokyo and playing one less match than playing in Rio. Assuming you can maintain a decent winning %.

Tokyo drops more gold and platinum boxes than Rio.

and those are your two choices for one hole matches. Rio or Tokyo.

(chelsea also for newbies)

• SimonTheBeetle
    3,468 Posts
    Mon, Mar 22 2021 5:14 PM

Mythanatos:

also when you say Montreal and up. that leaves you with Montreal, tokyo, Manhattan, and Bellagio.

of those 4 only Tokyo is one hole matches.

Sorry... Maybe I wasn't making myself clear enough on this. I mentioned it in terms of the number of players available, rather than the number of holes you get to play in each room.

Mythanatos:

I can go into a bunch of stats but suffice to say you are better off spinning in Tokyo and playing one less match than playing in Rio. Assuming you can maintain a decent winning %.

Tokyo drops more gold and platinum boxes than Rio.

and those are your two choices for one hole matches. Rio or Tokyo.

I dunno... In my case, the loop just keeps on spinning round and round forever in Tokyo most of times. :-( 

Chelsea is the room I go when I'm really desperate such as when you can't find an opponent even in Rio.

• xxxhogheadxxx
    949 Posts
    Mon, Mar 22 2021 8:31 PM

Well fredred100, I'll be in the toyota ( :-) )  room just for you.  If I see your name pop in against me, I'll be sure to let you win.  How many coins do you need?

• PAGES
RSS